5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT IF YOU USE IT PROPERLY
Published 7 months ago by Chris Jaronsky

2.0 out of 5 stars this does not fit in the "Mini Keurig coffee maker
I thought I asked the right questions but I guess not. Now I have this thing I don't know what to do with it. It does not work for the "mini" (which it just the single serve 1 at a time maker)
Published 11 months ago by KAREN B.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT IF YOU USE IT PROPERLY, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Generic Replacement Coffee Filter Set for Keurig My K-Cup - 3 pieces - Fits B30 B31 B40 B50 B60 B70
We have had this reusable filter for about 6 months now. I use it twice a day, my wife uses it a couple of times a week as she also uses the regular K-cups too. I read a lot of negative reviews for this unit and for other models of this reusable coffee filter. To tell you the truth, I am stunned. This is the simplest thing I have in my house and yet people are having issues getting it to work correctly? Really?

Here is how I use it. I fill the basket to the top, place it in the holder, twist the lid on snugly, then put it in the Kuerig and hit the brew button. When the coffee is done I remove the filter, open it over the garbage can, tap out the grinds, then I rinse it under the faucet. I have found that I need to use a sponge on it about every two weeks or so. The filter does clog slightly after two weeks of regular use and then the mesh does not flow as well, which will cause some of the coffee and water to backflow up out of the hole in the top. But washing it with the sponge every once in a while addresses that problem.

I use it as a single use serving. I see some people fill it once then use it for two or even three brewing cycles. Since I am not looking for watered down coffee I only use it once.

There are two great features to this reusable filter. One, it will save you a ton of money over the expensive K-cup refills. Two, you can use any of your favorite coffees or use coffee varieties that do not currently get offered in a K-cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea, November 3, 2013
great to be able to use my coffee and not be bound to what the store carries in kcups varieties

2.0 out of 5 stars this does not fit in the "Mini Keurig coffee maker, August 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat this price!, December 19, 2013
Can't beat this price! Just used it for the first time, and it worked great. I wouldn't bother buying it for more money because it's the same exact thing people sell and a much higher price. The wife loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 14, 2013
Works great, got it for my grandma and she loves it. She loves to use her own coffee and this way she can and doesn't need to get the kcups.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would and have recommended to others, July 10, 2014
Use these all the time. Would and have recommended to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Perfect, works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good., July 1, 2014
Cheap and works good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
Why buy the expensive Keurig coffee and tea when you can use your own with this adapter?

Rate and Discover Movies