4.0 out of 5 stars tpu case- great fit
they shipped quick, i got the TPU case "smoke color" " that one is like a gray color seethru. The fit is great great, the TPU is a rubber with all the holes for the samsung-light. ""protection is good, dont think is amazing protection.
Published 8 months ago by boricua

2.0 out of 5 stars fine
Published 8 months ago by Roe

2.0 out of 5 stars fine, January 21, 2014
these cases fit the phone really well, but are mostly a hard plastic that just pops off the phone when you drop it. They mostly just protect your phone from scratches. I ordered the zebra pattern for my phone, but it was just a white shell case with rubbery black zebra print that was shrink-wrapped or melted onto the case. Eventually the design rubbed off from being held and put in and out of my pocket and then I just had a white shell case that had black stains on it.

Buy one of the 2-part cases on amazon for almost the same price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good case, but the decal peeled, January 6, 2014
We ordered this phone case through amazon because it was considerable cheaper than the tmobile store and the other phone accessory stores we looked at. We received through the mail in a very short amount of time. The came in very good condition. The case is two pieces of plastic that snap together around the phone. It provides a more sturdy grip since the phone felt slippery. It does not protect the screen. Also, all of the buttons around the phone are accessible with the case on. We are very happy with this product.

I am adding to this review. After 3 weeks, the Aztec decal peeled off and we are left with a silver case. It still protects the phone, but does not look pretty anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's crap, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Generic Rubberized protector cover for Samsung Galaxy Light/T399 - Retail Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This case is made from very brittle plastic. Don't expect it to survive very long because mine didn't after an encounter with gravity.

4.0 out of 5 stars tpu case- great fit, January 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, Functional, and Stylish, January 13, 2014
I bought the Samsung Galaxy Light T399 Cover Case (Dynamic Black/Black) and was pleased with the product.
It is a combination of rubber and a sort of matte hard surface. It comes in 3 pieces with a flexible, rubber base and 2 hard surfaces which snap together on top of the rubber base. It is a pretty thick case, so the phone is very protected.

PROS:
All holes and buttons are accessible
The matte and rubber material make it easy to grip
The thickness makes the phones easier to hold
The volume and power buttons are covered by the rubber base, but they are very easy to press (unlike other cases I've used)
The sides are smooth without parts sticking out (makes it more attractive in my opinion)

CONS:
The lip of the case goes over the front of the phone and lies very close to the top of the screen and the bottom buttons. It makes the drop down screen harder to access and leaves less space for my fingers to press the buttons. Still, this doesn't bother me and I'll probably get used to it.

Great case overall :)

1.0 out of 5 stars The design on the case peeled within the first week., January 18, 2014
The desgin on the case peeeled within the first week and I had to return it because it kept getting worse.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed. Not worth $10, January 15, 2014
I ordered the ANTIQUE SWIRL phone case. It took a very long time to ship and I was not satisfied with the product overall. It did fit my phone ok, but is made of a very flimsy plastic which I am not sure will hold up and protect my phone if I ever drop it. The swirl design did not fill the entire phone case as the picture shows; it stopped at every opening and has a very noticeable silver line around the screen, camera, and speaker openings. The phone case will do for now but it was not worth the $10

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome case, I can't count how often I've dropped ..., June 30, 2014
awesome case, I can't count how often I've dropped my poor phone and it's still in perfect condition!! (of note this case does make it slightly harder to slide down the top bar menu) but I prefer the sturdier protection.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, December 18, 2013
Main reason I bought it is because I wanted a better grip on the phone since I felt the Galaxy Light was very slippery. The case did the job. the TPU case is a thermoplastic polyurethane case. not hard, still flexible but more rigid than usual soft cases. Provides a nice grip and goes on the phone snugly. The camera hole is slightly off center but nothing is blocked. Overall, it isn't the best but does the job.

I ordered from MyFavCell. I ordered the TPU smoke but got a TPU clear. The seller said they'll send me another but the TPU smoke JUST sold out. The only colors they can send me were obnoxious colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for and it does the job!, July 1, 2014
Great case. It has rubber in the inside and a hard shell that protects on the outside. It is easy to hold too. Great at the price I got it for.

Rate and Discover Movies