Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 3, 2014
Awesome clock, it is quite a conversation piece. It is also a lesson on military time, but you get used to it. Love it!
on August 13, 2013
My grandson had picked this out at Christmas and then it wasn't available. I thought about it for his birthday and Amazon had it. He said it doesn't sound like a bomb when it goes off but it was still amazing. You can plug it right into your computer to charge it too!
0Comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2015
First and foremost it is not funny in any way to "present" this to the uninformed; it looks that real! That being said, it is a lot of fun, even the "sticks" are the correct size (fairly large) and the clock-works keep great time. There is a 'game' in the clock; push the Big Red Button and the countdown from '10' begins and continues until, 1) someone picks the correct wire to disconnect, or 2) the 'alarm' for imminent detonation sounds! I do not think that it is worth what some of the early bird carriers are trying to rip you for, but shop around and you can get a good price. I like it!
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2014
This alarm clock is great and all, but the instructions were in Japanese and i still don't know how to actually set the alarm. Sure, it looks cool, but if you need to get up at a specific time in the morning and you live alone this is not the alarm clock for you, unless you read/speak Japanese
on February 13, 2014
This is a fun-looking toy but unfortunately we bought it looking for an alarm clock. The "lithium battery" used to opererate it will only hold the charge for a single night - if you're lucky - thus rendering the functionality 100% useless. I believe it can also be plugged into a computer, which of course is not in my son's bedroom - so again....useless.

I also agree with other reviewers on the alarm itself - we only got it to go off one time and it didn't wake up my 9 yr old son. Very disappointing purchase.
22 comments6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2014
It is like I hoped. It's awesome and it works like a real bomb. I recommend you if you want it.
on April 21, 2014
The clock works great, but the alarm is a little confusing. The instruction manual could be a little more descriptive.
on February 4, 2015
It is really a very nice article. Unfortunately, the battery lasts only two days
on October 5, 2014
Don't bring to the airport! i was running late for my flight and couldn't fit all my luggage into my suitcase so I made a turban out of my towels and underwear and carried my alarm clock with me to make sure I would be late. So I was sprinting through the airport and out of no where a security guard tried to taze me but missed and tazed aunt Jemima. I was going to cut it really close on my flight so I was sprinting like I was gonna die. Suddenly I was on a high speed Segway pursuit. I liked being me and like 15 cops on segways were yelling take down the Islamic, which was extremely racist since I was white. I only had a towel on my and carring and was carrying an alarm clock. The persist ended when I was shot 27 times and back and nearly blead to death while trying to turn off my alarm clock. I would not highly recommend this item. Although it does the job.
11 comment9 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2014
It is cute but not practical. The clock has an annoying blue light that lights up the room so much it is hard to sleep. After a few weeks of use the battery no longer charges so the clock has to stay connected to a power supply.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse