Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on December 9, 2012
very poor quality and took forever to arrive. lightning connector broke the first time I used it. just pure junk.
on November 14, 2012
Nothing iPhone or apple specific about this product. No lightning cable included (when I ordered it, the pic showed one). Simply a car lighter to USB adapter. Do yourself a favor, save some money and buy this for $3 at a mall kiosk.
44 comments|92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2012
It began to charge but received a "do not support" on the iPhone screen. Will continue to use with caution.
on November 14, 2012
I am so angry for not reading the reviews first, I too bought this explicitly because it showed the cable with it, but they have since pulled that photo, it will be going back the minute I receive it - how pathetic they would cheat buyers like that.
on November 13, 2012
This is a standard USB car charger, there is nothing about this that is specific to an iPhone 5. This product by itself will *not* charge an iPhone without the Lightning cable to go with it.
on November 13, 2012
The item photo shows the cable for the Iphone 5 but doesn't come with it. This is of very little value without the cable and the charger has no specific design for the Iphone 5.
22 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2012
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. It actually discharges the battery for her Iphone 5. Doesn't work on any of our phones!!! Worthless piece of trash!
on October 10, 2013
The unit work for about two days and then it would not drive a charge. It was a complete waste of money.
on November 20, 2012
When this product was advertised it was shown with the new iphone 5 cable. So I "assumed" (dangerous I know) that I would receive both the charger and lightning cable. This was not the case. I wrote to the vendor and he was very gracious in refunding my money. I paid the $1.10 return postage but "alls well that ends well."
on May 25, 2014
Placed an other on 4/23 and receive it on 5/20. I ordered a new one but received an old one with stain and rust on this. The product looks cheesy, but it's only less than $2. I just hope it won't explode in my car.