4.0 out of 5 stars controller
The Price was good compared to the normal 50$ i got it almost 5 months ago and it's still working so that's a good sign. i would recommend it
Published 17 months ago by normal person

1.0 out of 5 stars Really, Just Really
Published 18 months ago by darkess

1.0 out of 5 stars Really, Just Really, October 12, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Generic Wireless Controller in White for use with the PlayStation 3 (Video Game)
I bought the product because it was VERY cheap, when I got the controller I was expecting something that slightly resembled the feel and look of the playstation 3 controller I already owned. When I unboxed it I was slightly disappointed but I decided to try it out. I started up a game and immediately noticed the friction on the sticks. I thought that it may be an ok thing then I tried to sprint using L3 and it didn't work. I tried 20 more times and I only got it to work 4 times. Overall I am disappointed even for 16 dollars this was seriously a piece of s***.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disfunctional Battery, July 12, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The battery does not hold a charge, when plugged in the Playstation says "charge completed" but when unplugged it says "battery dead". Returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fooled, April 26, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I got my controller today and I knew it wasn't named brand which didn't bother me. It synced flawlessly and played well for 20 minutes then froze. I wouldn't recommend this To anyone. Something's u can't be cheap with and this is one of them. Stay away from this product and just buy the authentic Sony controller.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy! battery doesn't hold charge after several uses, August 9, 2013
stopped working after 1 month, it can only be used if plugged in to PS3 as it will no longer hold a charge. do not buy this product hoping it will last, it won't as other reviewers have commented as well. i missed my return window by several days

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, December 11, 2012
I hope anyone who wants to make this purchase first reads the reviews. I'm not sure which is worst, the product or the sub par service from"Seller1on1". I immediately returned this product once it arrived. What bothers me the most is, the seller asked that I remove my negative feedback! If you research the seller, they seem to have 5 stars. Apparently they are bribing consumers with $5 credits to remove their feedback.
I realize that this isn't a true product review and belongs on the shippers page, but I'd like anyone who,is thinking if buying this to be aware.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage controller, March 4, 2013
Feels fake, the controller anolog sticks are extremely loose, making the controller impossible to use. Garbage used once , don't BUY!!.

2.0 out of 5 stars MESSED UP!, June 3, 2013
I RECEIVED THE controller late! second of all, it was a rip off, that thing was messed up especially with the joy sticks! i wwas promised a new one, but never got it!

1.0 out of 5 stars I Hate It, February 21, 2013
I was so excited to see the white Controller, I plugged it in and it never worked, so I knew I had to tell someone!

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, February 10, 2013
Won't sync at all. Even though I didn't see it was a knock off till after I ordered it, I was still hopeful. My two year old is happy though. Now he has a controller to use when I'm playing games and I don't have to worry that the p.o.s. controller will do anything.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, January 13, 2014
It is not the really six axis controller, and horizontal shake doesn't work. If you gonna play heavy rain and beyond two soul, don't buy it.
It shut down automatically in a couple minutes without press any key. If you don't want to be see connect your controller on the screen, don't buy it.
Battery doesn't last long. If you don't want to want to play game with a charge cable, don't buy it.
There are so many defects on this controller. In conclusion, don't buy it.

ARRAY(0xa32fd660)