- Series: Biological Science (Jones and Bartlett)
- Hardcover: 737 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 3 edition (November 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763747726
- ISBN-13: 978-0763747725
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 7.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,956,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Genetics Of Populations (Biological Science (Jones and Bartlett)) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent population genetics text.
Was ordered for a Pop Gen class as a required text book, order arrived two weeks earlier than the suggested arrival date. Read more
For a basic introductory population genetics text, this book is very good. I am an evolutionary biologist (graduate student) studying at the population level; this is a great book... Read morePublished on October 1, 2010 by Amazon Customer