Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 14, 2015
I just recieved this watch in the mail and I'm obsessed! it's so cute and simple and the face is the perfect size! doesn't look that cheap in my opinion and will pretty much go with anything. Very easy to change the time too! the wrist band part is a little cardboardy when you first put it on, but hey it's only $7! would definitely recommend.
review image review image review image
on August 30, 2015
I'm preparing to do my clinical rotation next month and this is a great, inexpensive watch for me to help take vital signs manually, such as tracking pulse and respiration measurements using the second hand. The interface of the watch is big and clear so I can keep track of the seconds without having to squint my eyes closely at the watch. In addition, the company was very responsive when I reported that my watch had a stain on the interface, which they quickly replaced for me with a new one that came in a week later. The band is kind of stiff, however the resourcefulness of the watch to help me take manual vital sign measurements is more of an important purchasing factor for me.
on November 28, 2015
i really loved the watch i just received :) its so beautiful and classy. it took about, almost two months to receive. i ordered it October 6, and received it November 28. be careful when you put it on!! as soon as i got it, i tried putting it on, and it broke on me!! seriously! it broke from where the strap connects to the edge of the watch. but then again what can you expect! i mean you get what you paid for. i do wish i spent a little extra on another. i mean i waited alot, and when i got it, it broke. but then i got my mom to fix it for me! Lol. anyways its a beautiful watch overall. i just know it will break on me again. so im gonna be careful with it :) for the price $4? wow. but just remember it is badly made and will take a longg while for you to receive it!! i hope my review helps!! :)
review image review image review image review image
on April 22, 2015
I recieved my watch yesterday, I was sooooo excited to get it, only to find it doesnt work!!!!! There usually is a little tab under the stem which once you pull it off, the battery starts. NOT this one, NO pull tab, no nothing!!!! Im calling Amazon today, hoping they replace it. I get it, the watch was only 6 bucks, BUT at least tick for a bit!!!! The watch itself is pretty, looks nice on, band is cheap looking, but who cares for the price I wasnt thinking of like a Mavado strap. No paperwork or reciept of manufacturer was enclosed, SOOO Amazon Im calling YOU!!!
on December 6, 2015
This watch WAS cute & since I've purchased Geneva watches in the past with good results, I took a chance despite the price. I thought it was a good deal but on the 3rd time I wore it, the band broke on one side from the watch face & I couldn't reconnect it. Additionally, the band was stiff & felt cheap.
This is an updated review.
review image review image review image
on April 30, 2014
It's not the highest class watch, but it looks pretty darn close. The band takes a bit of playing with to loosen up-it's stiff at first. I love the size- not too big, but definitely not small. It works great. I've received a lot of compliments so far.
on March 24, 2014
Just got my watch in & I love it! I'm not really a watch person but needed something for work. I decided to get this cheaper one (in case I didn't like wearing them). But this one is great! It's cute & very fashionable :) the band does look a little cheap, but it was only $12 so you really can't complain!
on February 1, 2016
Love the face, but the strap broke within the first few times I wore it. I know I can get a new strap for it, but I just haven't had time to take it to walmart or wherever and get it done...they should have invested just a little bit more on a strap that was slightly more sturdy.
on January 20, 2016
Looks beautiful but unfortunately one side of the band broke after only wearing it a few times. The band is only glued together at the ends where it attaches to the actual watch so I am not surprised that it did not last. If it were stitched it would be more durable and the watch would be perfect for the price. Even for the low price I expect it to last more than a few times of wearing it.
on June 25, 2015
i bought this for $10 earlier this week and now I see they reduced the price to $5! Why? Because it doesn't work! It may be just a dead battery but who wants to go to the trouble of having to get a new battery for a cheap watch. It's still ticking but loses a couple of hours a day. WORTHLESS