Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2015
The watch is very pretty! The reason I am giving it a 3-star is because I have to use reading glasses and the face is small enough on this watch that I cannot see it without my reading glasses. Other than that, it's a great watch.
on November 1, 2014
Great watch, it is important to review the description of the watch. The inner circles are decorative. That is not something I read ahead of time, however I love the watch. - Especially for the price.
on March 14, 2014
I love it, I was looking for a larger sized watch and this is perfect. it seems pretty durable. I don't wear it every day maybe about 4 times a week and it is pretty sturdy. Looks great, I get a lot of complements!
on April 5, 2015
I received this watch the last time it was up for a lightning deal. I've had it for about two weeks. As one other reviewer said, the other faces on the watch are decorative. The leather is hard, very hard. I cannot emphasize this enough. It will take quite some time and use to get it to move freely. After two weeks, I still have a hard time fastening it because the leather band is so stiff. I'm sure it will be fine with a few more weeks of wear, but it is annoying. However, for what I paid, it is worth the price.
on April 3, 2015
I'm going to say that this watch, looks just like a watch. Its nothing fancy, really. The watch face is pretty neat with all the different things on it and the band is wide, so that looks pretty nice also. All in all, I wouldn't pay anymore than I did for it though. It will make a good instant gift for someone .
on March 31, 2015
Terrible. This was a gift for my granddaughter. She hated it and would not tell me at first. She said the band was so hard that she
could not even get it out of the box. DO NOT Buy !. It is not worth even returning. What I thought was a good buy was
just throwing my money away.
on May 20, 2015
I got this to be my white watch. was packaged very nice in a tin canister, works well and fits perfectly. I have only worn it a couple times but I have gotten a few compliments on it. I am pleased.
on December 8, 2014
Very beautiful elegant stylish watch, I have gotten a lot of compliments about this watch would definately order another one in a different color
on June 10, 2014
It is a beautiful watch. Fits perfectly. I have had many lovely comments about it from family, friends and work colleagues.
on March 25, 2015
the hands moved freely when I got it. Could have been 3 or twenty after depending on how I moved my wrist.

See 1 answered question