Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 6, 2014
The watch is okay-if you have a large wrist. Problem is it is heavy, clunky, diameter way too big for my wrist. Did have difficulty reading time in bright daylight too. Returned for a smaller and thinner watch..
on May 13, 2015
Honestly, I got the watch for $9 on a lighting deal, so I was heck why not.

The quality isn't amazing, but it does feel nice and looks like $50 watch. I was so in loved with this watch, I bought the black one as well!
I would recommend this watch at $16 price any day for someone looking for a stylish and affordable watch.
on September 5, 2014
I got a few compliments at work... No complaints about the watch. I've never been able to wear a watch but the leather strap is fairly comfortable. The price was right too but I don't think the discount was as deep as advertised. I looked online and I found a retailer that was selling this watch at a similar price.
on January 19, 2015
Not actually bad!
Let me start with the shipment. It was beyond my expectation; faster than I thought. The item is okay, just that it has a rather big face but with a big wrist, its cool. I think its okay!
on May 19, 2015
The watch looks cheaply made and for $9 you get what you paid for. what I am planning to do is to replace the band with a real leather band. the face looks really good I'm just so disappointed about the band.
on February 14, 2015
Water entered from the first day!

My advice to you do not end up spending money to get cheap quality
on September 14, 2014
It's beautiful. Looks very well in my wrist. I do really like it
on September 9, 2014
Very stylish and gets many comments
on May 16, 2015
very beautiful and nice watch if we take into consideration the price. its worth 16$ not 80$ of course how its written as the initial price. 16$ is the right price.
on January 22, 2016
I like this watch because the value you get from it. The gold paint started to wear and if you are near water be prepped for the thing to rust.