Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 3, 2014
If this watch keep time appropriately and does not "turn" it will be nothing short of a steal. It is a real eye catcher. It is different and was very economically feasible. I do not like wearing what everyone else is wearing. Therefore I am always on the lookout for something different/unusual and unique. I just wish the rose gold tone jewelry that I order off of Amazon had a tad been more rose gold hue to it. QVC's line of bronzo italia jewelry is a beautiful shade.
on August 30, 2014
This watch does not tell time. It came with a battery and was not keeping time, so I wondered if the issue was the battery. I took it to a watch kiosk and they checked the battery and watch, said the battery is fine and that the machinery is the problem. It's very disappointing because the watch is so pretty and fits well but that means nothing when it can't tell time. I am very disappointed. Do not buy. Save your money.
on July 10, 2014
The face is a bit big for my wrist. But, the watch is great, especially for this price.
on August 22, 2014
The item has no weight and has the classic "metal/plastic" bad quality jingle when the band is shaken.
From afar it is quite stunning but the quality is worth exactly what you pay for.
on February 27, 2016
I really liked the look of the watch, but the wristband/chain was too short. I called the seller to see if I could purchase or get extra links and it was clear that there was some 3rd and 4th party selling going on. The person answering my call could not understand that I just wanted to expand the wristband.
But overall, a real nice looking watch.
on June 26, 2014
I love it. Its colour is very nice and its shape is exactly what I want... I would recommend to everybody
on September 23, 2014
My watch came in broken so honestly what can I say? Also the face is huge compared to the bracelet
on April 10, 2016
I have been so impressed with Geneva watches through the years but this watch absolutely takes the cake! Perfect fashion piece, I wear it every day!
on March 11, 2016
Clasp was hard to open and close. Otherwise my mom loves the watch even with it being slighty big for her.
on May 25, 2014
Nice colour I loved so much ..elegant watch my friends ask me about and they loved like me ..Thank you

See 1 answered question