Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geneva Red w/ Black Silicone Jelly Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Red|Change
Price:$3.15+ Free shipping

on May 7, 2015
Well I spent a total of 4 dollars on this product and it's shipping. And I got exactly what I paid for. Plus it's hard to find a watch that fits my tiny wrist lol. But the watch gets scratched up easy and had the 9 notch inside the watch was a little faded but other than that it's still workin and it's makin me look dope af. So cheers & chi chi's ;P
review image
on February 12, 2014
My husband ordered this because he wanted a red watch. I think he thought it was going to be bigger or something. To me, this is a lady's watch and should be labeled as such in the description. It looked far too girly on him. The quality seems to be good so far though.
on January 12, 2014
My boyfriend loves this watch he wears it with anything he can! I bought the gray one too but when we received it it was damaged. Sent it back and got a full refund on it. Rebought it and it should be here soon so we will see how that one goes!
on December 23, 2012
Jelly band adds comfort. Great red look for matching any outfits. Basic dial with red accents. Just a nuce basic watch!
on October 15, 2012
This is the second watch ive bought and same as the first one this one is very nice and not cheap. Its worth the price and its really good cuallity. and the picture is exactly what you get.
on December 23, 2012
Bought this watch so I had something for a week-long trip to Peru. Didn't feel like getting robbed of an expensive watch.

Watch is fine as far as telling the time. Make sure you're aware the wristband is like rubber, not metallic. The picture almost looks like there are links in the band, but alas, it's one solid rubber piece.

Also, after a rainfall, water got into the watch and stayed under the glass for the duration of my trip. I think I threw away the watch before I came back.

Still, decent buy. Price is so low you don't really care what happens to it.
on January 3, 2014
I purchased this watch for my son as well. He had a red jelly watch and it was a little too feminine for him. I saw this one and got it for him so we switched. He loves this just as much as the jelly camouflage watch.
on April 27, 2016
I got three of these. Red for me, pink for my daughter, yellow for my son.

Let me be clear right off the bat. I understand how Amazon works, and I understand how non-electronic products work. Sometimes, people get duds. Sometimes, people get more duds than they should; we call those companies "off brand" or "total s***." People on here have written some pretty bad reviews for these watches, but that didn't deter me because the style was on point.

My daughter and son LOVED these watches. I loved my watch. They're stylish, simplistic, and feel really nice. The rubber doesn't tear at my arm hair, and it didn't slip up and down my wrist all day when I wore it. The kids were excited when they got home from school because I "hid a gift" in their room, and it was up to them to find it. I'm surprised they didn't find it sooner, because until my wife pointed it out, I didn't know that these things tick as if they're a crane truck hurling boulders. I'll get back to that though.

My daughter and son both broke theirs the second day and third day, respectively. My daughter was riding on her bike the second day and took a spill, shattering the face of it on the sidewalk. Both her and her brother said it was a very normal fall. She didn't hurt herself, or the bike. The watch was the only casualty, and from that I thought "weird. Must have hit it just right." Then the next day, my son brings it home and sets it on my desk, unbeknownst to me. When I came to my desk and saw it, it was also shattered. Apparently his hit a door or something at school and the front shattered in the same fashion as my daughter's did.

Now, I didn't go to fancy detective school. I'm not Sherlock, nor would I claim his extreme forensics skills. I've, in fact, never formally solved a case for any sort of police department, or even give much of a damn when watching Scooby Doo. Mysteries? Not my thing. However, having gotten to the bottom of this was an easy one: It's very cheap. The watch face is easily broken. Do not bump it against ANYTHING, for it might act like an old person with glass bones. It will absolutely, without a doubt break itself on whatever surface it can.

Now, back to the loudness of its tick. I want to reiterate that I LOVE this watch. I would have given this item a 5 star review originally had everything been right. The fragility of the watch put it to 4 star in my mind, but then when my wife told me she'd secretly been manipulating how we sat together, so that my arm containing the watch would NEVER be near her head.. I got suspicious. Upon prying about it, she said its ticking was insane, and it would be all she could hear. We like loud movies, and watching Walking Dead, Supernatural, really anything where the volume is pretty loud. However, this watch was to her, what the crocodile was to Captain Hook. It drove her absolutely nuts.

I went to take it off, and she told me no. That I should enjoy the watch I got myself. However, being the awesomely rebellious awesome guy I am who awesomely loves her, I secretly removed it the next day and I don't think she even noticed. I'm sure she gets it by now, since I'm not tormenting her with the sound of planets colliding, but I do what I need to for her. I miss my watch, but it still rests on my desk. I'm probably going to give it as a gift to a friend who also likes the black/red color scheme. Either way, GREAT watch.
on January 23, 2015
For less than $5, this is a pretty good watch. No numbers, but you can see the markings on the face. Hands are outlined in the same bright neon cor as face markings and band. I don know how well you would be able to see them in the dark though! Face is fairly large, so it might be too large for a smaller person. Jelly band is BRIGHT Orange/red (not red-red) and it textured on the outside, but smooth on the arm side. Would be a good summer sport watch.
on February 27, 2014
I get lots of compliments when I wear this watch. Lots.. I never would have thought a cheap watch would do it to that degree :) Pros: tons of compliments.. I love the look of it. I really like wearing the watch. The cons: I have very sensitive skin, so I know wearing the cheaper metals may react w/ my eczema. This watch wasn't any different than any other lower cost jewelry I've put in my ears or on my skin.. I react to it. My overall verdict.. if you don't have overly sensitive skin.. get one in every color.. if you're very sensitive buy w/ a bit of caution. I know I have my work arounds if I really like something like clear nail polish over the metal part so my skin stays free from contact.