4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!
Very pretty and light weight. I wanted a chunky watch so this one is everything I expected and for a great price!
Published 23 months ago by Stacy Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars The crystal face fell off.
One week after getting this product the crystal face fell out,no reason it just hoped out. It may not have cost a lot but it should last at least a month.
Published on November 19, 2012 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Geneva Chronograph Look with Crystals..Silver Tone Metal Link (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun watch @ a great price!, June 7, 2011
Watch arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Fun to wear but not an everyday watch for me but definately could be an everyday watch if that's what you're looking for. Receive compliments every time its on my wrist! Very pretty and the quality seems great especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price!!, May 21, 2012
Amazing quality for the price. I cannot wait to get links taken out and start wearing it. I put some clear nail polish over the crystals just in case for extra security. You will NOT be disappointed with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty watch, great price, August 2, 2013
I have the rose gold version of this watch and decided to get the silver one. I like it a lot. It's really big, so I had to remove two links off of it...luckily I know how to do that =] I also put clear nail polish over the stones so I don't lose any. All in all, it's a great watch and a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Geneva Watch, November 29, 2012
This watch is beautiful and expensive looking. It has a good weight and quality. I would certainly purchase it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars my watch, December 13, 2012
If you've ever wanted to buy this type of watch, do not hestitate. BUY IT YOU WON'T BE SORRY EVER.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just for fun, January 21, 2014
Everyone is very quick to write negative reviews on these watches. They are simply meant to be just throw on fun fashion watches not something that is meant to last a lifetime you get what you pay for if you keep that in mind you won't be disappointed with these watches that I love :)

1.0 out of 5 stars The crystal face fell off., November 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, November 4, 2012
This is a very beautiful watch. I have purchased it as a Christmas gift, but am seriously thinking about keeping it for myself!! Very pleased with this purchase. :o)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens or Womans?, December 3, 2013
I originally bought this watch for my mom for Christmas but when I received it yesterday I realized it looks more like a mans watch!! The watch is big and the knobs on the side stick out pretty far making it not very dainty or girly in my opinion. I asked several other ppl if they thought it was for a man or woman and they all said man. It is though, a very pretty mans watch!!