Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 13, 2012
Very pretty and light weight. I wanted a chunky watch so this one is everything I expected and for a great price!
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2011
Watch arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Fun to wear but not an everyday watch for me but definately could be an everyday watch if that's what you're looking for. Receive compliments every time its on my wrist! Very pretty and the quality seems great especially for the price.
11 comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2012
Amazing quality for the price. I cannot wait to get links taken out and start wearing it. I put some clear nail polish over the crystals just in case for extra security. You will NOT be disappointed with this purchase.
33 comments19 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2013
I have the rose gold version of this watch and decided to get the silver one. I like it a lot. It's really big, so I had to remove two links off of it...luckily I know how to do that =] I also put clear nail polish over the stones so I don't lose any. All in all, it's a great watch and a great price!
33 comments12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2014
Everyone is very quick to write negative reviews on these watches. They are simply meant to be just throw on fun fashion watches not something that is meant to last a lifetime you get what you pay for if you keep that in mind you won't be disappointed with these watches that I love :)
on November 29, 2012
This watch is beautiful and expensive looking. It has a good weight and quality. I would certainly purchase it again.
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2012
If you've ever wanted to buy this type of watch, do not hestitate. BUY IT YOU WON'T BE SORRY EVER.
on November 19, 2012
One week after getting this product the crystal face fell out,no reason it just hoped out. It may not have cost a lot but it should last at least a month.
on November 4, 2012
This is a very beautiful watch. I have purchased it as a Christmas gift, but am seriously thinking about keeping it for myself!! Very pleased with this purchase. :o)
on December 3, 2013
I originally bought this watch for my mom for Christmas but when I received it yesterday I realized it looks more like a mans watch!! The watch is big and the knobs on the side stick out pretty far making it not very dainty or girly in my opinion. I asked several other ppl if they thought it was for a man or woman and they all said man. It is though, a very pretty mans watch!!