5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT ! DOESNT LOOK CHEAP
Published on November 15, 2011 by Sara Anne

2.0 out of 5 stars One major flaw
Published on September 10, 2011 by Elliot Baltazar

2.0 out of 5 stars One major flaw, September 10, 2011
This review is from: Geneva Chronograph Look Watch with Crystals..Gold Tone Metal Link (Watch)
This watch is so close to being perfect. Geneva is known for inexpensive watches and have been making them for many years. This watch functions well and looks fantastic. The one major flaw with it is the finish. I bought this one, and the rose gold version for my wife and she loved them. After only wearing them for 2 days, the inside of the bands had black spots appearing. The finish was turning, and it was not possible to correct. My wife was so disappointed!! The vendor that I bought them from was very prompt in giving me a refund, so no problems there, however, we would have preferred to keep them and have the finish hold up for at least a year.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was great for a month, September 7, 2011
Mimi Farrell (Savannah, Ga USA) - See all my reviews
I wasn't in the mood to spend $250 on a trendy watch, so I thought I could get by with an inexpensive version. It was beautiful for about a month until the gold started to wear off. Now it's unwearable. I would suggest this for someone who wants to wear this only occasionally rather than as an everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT ! DOESNT LOOK CHEAP, November 15, 2011
I bought this watch as i wanted to buy a cheaper version of the beautiful Michael kors watches. I was really worried of the colour, quality etc of the watch as it is only 16$. However, it doesn't look cheap AT ALL. It looks like a real heavy expensive watch and its absolutely beautiful. The diamonds aren't a lot at all and neither is the gold. The size is comparable to a fossil watch. The diamonds aren't flashy they look amazing. Also it arrived so quick, 2 days before the estimated shipping date! It even came with a little bangle for free. I recommend this watch too anyone trying to save money but still have a beautiful watch. If your looking for a gold watch, buy this one! This ones particularly nice because the background on the face is gold like the more expensive versions instead of white which looks cheap. BUY IT!

also it was too big, which i expected as most watches come too big. It was very easy to remove a couple links, you just have to watch a video on it or something. So ya if you dont mind removing the links yourself or getting it sized then the size shouldnt be a problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok but one flaw..., June 3, 2013
It was a nice watch but after 3 days of wearing it the glass plate came off it really ticked me off!

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel very sad with this purchase, March 10, 2014
I don't get how people work like that, I bough it and I didn't get it. I would like to have my money

5.0 out of 5 stars MY HUSBAND LOVES IT....LOOKS LIKE A MILLION BUCKS, March 10, 2014
MY HUSBAND LOVES IT....LOOKS LIKE A MLLION BUCKS ON HIM.

I'm proud of myself for making such a good choice

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, July 7, 2013
This watch looks pretty nice. There are better watches, but it is still an elegant watch. It is a simple watch with a very striking color. It is a lightweight watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective watch, July 2, 2013
this watch is a beautiful but don't let looks fool you, it also didn't work correctly from the day I received it

3.0 out of 5 stars My Review on this watch, June 30, 2013
I thought I was getting a bargain. It is a cheap watch. My wife liked it but I thought it was of more value.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, June 29, 2013
I bought this watch at a great price! It has become my new favorite piece of jewelry, I love it!

ARRAY(0xa55d3c48)