5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Who?
Published 10 months ago by jbreanna

2.0 out of 5 stars One major flaw
Published on September 10, 2011 by Elliot Baltazar

2.0 out of 5 stars One major flaw, September 10, 2011
This review is from: Geneva Chronograph Look Watch with Crystals..Gold Tone Metal Link (Watch)
This watch is so close to being perfect. Geneva is known for inexpensive watches and have been making them for many years. This watch functions well and looks fantastic. The one major flaw with it is the finish. I bought this one, and the rose gold version for my wife and she loved them. After only wearing them for 2 days, the inside of the bands had black spots appearing. The finish was turning, and it was not possible to correct. My wife was so disappointed!! The vendor that I bought them from was very prompt in giving me a refund, so no problems there, however, we would have preferred to keep them and have the finish hold up for at least a year.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was great for a month, September 7, 2011
Mimi Farrell (Savannah, Ga USA) - See all my reviews
I wasn't in the mood to spend $250 on a trendy watch, so I thought I could get by with an inexpensive version. It was beautiful for about a month until the gold started to wear off. Now it's unwearable. I would suggest this for someone who wants to wear this only occasionally rather than as an everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Who?, February 19, 2014
Bout two years ago my father bought me a MK watch which we know is like $250. I loved it so much and wore it everyday until it was stolen along with the luggage i left in a friends car. I had the money replace it but I just couldnt fathom paying that. So i looked for alternatives and found this watch. I its a great look a like and the best thing to know is BEFORE YOU WEAR THE WATCH BUY A CLEAR SEALANT FROM WALMART OR MICHAELS (rustoleme spray paint clear gloss $5) AND SPRAY AN EVEN COAT ON BOTH SIDES (tape over the front glass> use exacto bade to cut off excess tape) LET DRY REMOVE TAPE AND WEAR. I;ve had this watch over a year now and it looks almost as good as the day i got it.

PS this process worrks for all costume jewlery keeps it from turning green and irrating the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT ! DOESNT LOOK CHEAP, November 15, 2011
I bought this watch as i wanted to buy a cheaper version of the beautiful Michael kors watches. I was really worried of the colour, quality etc of the watch as it is only 16$. However, it doesn't look cheap AT ALL. It looks like a real heavy expensive watch and its absolutely beautiful. The diamonds aren't a lot at all and neither is the gold. The size is comparable to a fossil watch. The diamonds aren't flashy they look amazing. Also it arrived so quick, 2 days before the estimated shipping date! It even came with a little bangle for free. I recommend this watch too anyone trying to save money but still have a beautiful watch. If your looking for a gold watch, buy this one! This ones particularly nice because the background on the face is gold like the more expensive versions instead of white which looks cheap. BUY IT!

also it was too big, which i expected as most watches come too big. It was very easy to remove a couple links, you just have to watch a video on it or something. So ya if you dont mind removing the links yourself or getting it sized then the size shouldnt be a problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks very easily, May 31, 2014
The clock hands stopped working after only several weeks, it's not an issue with the batteries I determined. Just crappy materials.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok but one flaw..., June 3, 2013
It was a nice watch but after 3 days of wearing it the glass plate came off it really ticked me off!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money., February 7, 2013
This watch fell apart literally, the first time I wore it. Since I was far from home, I was unable to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my gold new watch, January 27, 2013
This is a really nice watch, look better than the pictures. Looks like its a really expensive watch. I lovely new gold watch.i love Geneva watches. I will get more but in different colors.the price is very reasonable

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made quality., October 12, 2014
This watch us so cheep, also not the original Geneva watch. I bought one last year from overstock and was the original. The band is big and it can't adjust. Not recomand to anyone to buy this watch. Go to overstock.com and get the original ..

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch sucks, Do not buy this, September 8, 2014
This watch sucks, Do not buy this. You can tell its fake by the noises it makes .It deserves 0 stars to be honest