Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 22, 2013
I absolutely love this watch! And you can't best the price. It doesnt at all look cheap, and it comes with an extra battery I've had it for a while now and I'm sort of suprised the gems around the face havent fallen out yet or faded. Great buy!
on February 14, 2013
Compared to the white one I got that was cheaper then this one looks way better. This one looks cheap. You get what u pay for sometimes. The pink color is pretty though.
on June 6, 2014
Love the watch. Great for such an inexpective price. There was a long shipping time which is disappointing. Nice size.
on April 29, 2014
this watch i love the design and style it is very durable.I love the color and will recommend this watch for purchase.
on March 30, 2014
Like previous post watch battery was doa, the company did sent a replacement but had to dish out money for a jeweler to replace as it was next to impossible to open the back.
on February 23, 2013
Basically you get what you pay for. The watch looks just like it does in the picture. I have had no problems with it.
on January 6, 2013
I love pink and I love watches, this fits perfectly, was a gift but keeping for myself. Would recommend to a friend.
on January 16, 2014
I received this watch broken. It is a very nice watch if it worked. I believe it is broken because of what it was shipped in. It was in a padded envelope which is not enough for this kind of product. The knob that changes the time will not go in so we can set the time and make the watch function. For the price the watch would have been awesome and I would have given it 5 stars if it worked.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2015
Didn't work when I received it.
on July 18, 2013
I bought 3 of these watches for friends and family, and they LOVED them. Easy gift idea that didnt cost much money. I would recommend this to a friend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse