Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 23, 2014
Love love love. It came a little big so I took it to my jeweler and had four links taken out which was only $4. Easier than trying to do it myself. I get complimented all the time by people telling me it looks like a really nice watch. I love the color because it goes with gold and silver which is great since I wear a lot of both. Warning. If you are looking for a small danity women watch this is not what you want it is chunky.
on August 10, 2015
I haven't even worn the watch yet and it already broke. I was looking at the watch and trying to see if it fit my wrist. Once I took the watch off it completely broke and I don't know how to fix it. I would take it to get repaired but I just got it today and it was five dollars so I don't know if its worth it. Definitely a waste of money. The watch is very pretty though. I wish it didn't break. :(
on July 5, 2013
This watch is lightweight and shines beautifully! I live it and I get so many compliments on it and the price was so great!!
on February 4, 2013
The watch was already losing some of its little gems when I received it. It was also scratched up. Horrible.
on March 21, 2014
When I first received my watch I fell in love, but as soon as I put it on it was loose.
So I figured I would wear only when I am going out with the girls, then after my first wear this damn watch faded in the interior epic fail.
I did love the sparkle and it's light in weight. I wish it was better manufactured.
on March 2, 2014
i had this watch for only a few days and it broke. i was able to find the piece that broke and fixed it by putting in back into place but if you cant find it or have trouble putting small objects into small holes then you are sol.
on February 10, 2016
You get what you pay for. About 2-3 weeks after use, the polish/color came off leaving it silver around the edges. Got many compliments on this watch. Beautiful for the price, but not good quality product. Worth it for occasional use.
on May 20, 2014
I absolutely love it but it is way too big for my wrist and have to get it taken in which is a little annoying but reasonable because not everyone's wrists are the same and some are bigger than others. Other than that it is beautiful and people think it's a super expensive one!
on January 27, 2013
TThis was not the watch I ordered. I ended up giving it to someone else. I ordered a retangled shaped watch and received a round facce which I already had.
on November 16, 2014
I Iove this watch! Second time purchasing, the color is a real rose gold and it looks expensive. Only negative is that I have a small wrist I weigh 125 and it is a little too big, but nothing major.