5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
I received this watch today and I'm very happy - it's exquisite. The watch is very small - a petite vintage style - very tasteful. It is exactly as described and was shipped very fast. For those who think it's too small - well it says it's petite - and it's not running because it needs a battery :) Great seller - thank you.
Published on July 27, 2012 by Cathy Crane

1.0 out of 5 stars very little and it is not working
this is very bad watch. there is no manual book, no write nothig, it was stop when i receive, and it is very little, but good for gift becouse it is good price.
Published on November 28, 2011 by david

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 27, 2012
Cathy Crane (TUCSON, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Geneva Women's Petite Gold-Tone Nugget Diamond and Ruby Bracelet Watch # 4120G (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!!, April 20, 2012
I was looking for a nice dressy watch, and this fit the bill perfectly. Its easy to read, and looks nice on. I like the little bit of sparkle of the stones (they're small, but pretty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just LOVE it, January 20, 2012
Dear Amazon
I just Love this watch. I have bean looking for a Ruby and Dimaned watch for over two years.I can say whith out any dought that this is just the best.I read the reviues from the others and found them quite funney.I was born when less was best and not as big as a top of a coffey cup.If one must have souch larg jewelry to make one feel good thay must have a prablem.The price is just unbalevable.Thank you so much for haveing such a great time peace on your list.By the way I am 72 years old and proud of it that I grew up when good tast was at the four.

4.0 out of 5 stars amd I like it. but the bracelate is too thin, July 28, 2014
I use this in my daily activities. amd I like it. but the bracelate is too thin. I hope you you have a little bit wider bracelate in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars very little and it is not working, November 28, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars too tiny, September 30, 2011
The watch happens to be too tiny for an adult. it would be a great thing for my 2 year-old daughter, but not really good for anyone older than that. The features and stones as decorations are pretty, but again too tiny to notice without close inspection.