5.0 out of 5 stars From really bad to really good
Published on October 29, 2012 by Geekapoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch face is huge
I didn't expect the watch face to be so large and neither did my daughter when she found it on Amazon
Published 11 months ago by A. Mueting

5.0 out of 5 stars From really bad to really good, October 29, 2012
This review is from: New Geneva Light Blue w/ White Silicone Watch (Watch)
Given the price, I initially thought that I'd made a huge (well, not too huge given the cost of the watch) mistake as with the stem plug on the watch (to prevent battery use), the minute hand moved "5 minutes" just by tilting the watch. The take home message for me was cheap cheap cheap....I done made a mistake. However, removing the stem plug, the watch started and the minute hand was no longer loose. The watch fits well, looks good and has kept perfect time for the past ~3weeks....and looks nice. Overall, a huge win IMHO and already owning > 30 watches, I can highly recommend this one as long as your behaves as mine has....it being so cheap, I have no idea about QC and variability watch-to-watch..

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk...., June 25, 2014
This review is from: New Geneva Light Blue w/ White Silicone Watch (Watch)
bought it as an accessory for a wedding, it stopped working within 2 days of ownership, it's cheap and plastic....feels cheap...it's a walmart watch. It's junk....but hey, I wore it for <5 hours and it worked with my outfit, so meh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, June 22, 2014
This review is from: New Geneva Light Blue w/ White Silicone Watch (Watch)
I like very much colorful watches and this one is great. It is a very light watch, and you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, June 20, 2014
This review is from: New Geneva Light Blue w/ White Silicone Watch (Watch)
This is a great looking watch. It's BIG you can see it and other people can see it! Great Color, I think it's EXACTLY like what the photo shows here. The price is crazy cheap also - Hey, I might buy another!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best watch ever., June 9, 2014
This review is from: New Geneva Light Blue w/ White Silicone Watch (Watch)
I admire this watch, and Its my lovely one. the color is wonderful and it suits absolutely everything.I wear it almost every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should return but not worth my time., May 1, 2014
This review is from: New Geneva Light Blue w/ White Silicone Watch (Watch)
I ordered the white watch with blue band and received one that other than the band is nowhere near what it should be. It has a copper body blue face and copper numbers.

Update. Seller saw my review and sent me the correct watch with no charge and not requiring me to return the wrong watch they sent. So big kudos to them for getting it right.

Now that I have the correct watch, I think it is great. Looks good, feels good. Works with no problems. Overall pretty darn good for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat watch, April 28, 2014
This review is from: New Geneva Light Blue w/ White Silicone Watch (Watch)
Pretty Watch. The silicone is light, easy to wear. A watch that gets noticed. It looks a little cheap, but then again, it is. Not bad, worth the money thus far. Will update when applicable.

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, April 18, 2014
This review is from: New Geneva Light Blue w/ White Silicone Watch (Watch)
I LOVE THIS WATCH!!!! I bought me and my bestie one, so now we match, lol. And i really love the look.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch face is huge, January 1, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars It like its design and cost, May 2, 2013
This review is from: New Geneva Light Blue w/ White Silicone Watch (Watch)
I like it is not a big watch, and so it is not heavy. Also, it has a clean design.