Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geneva Men's 2393A-GEN Watch with Black Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 14, 2014
Very nice, large face watch. Stylish AND easy to read. Box/ presentation is cheap plastic and made it a bit embarrassing to give as a gift - Luckily it was for my husband and he's not picky about the packaging. But I'd have hated giving it to anyone else! Presentation is important to me. But again, the watch itself is a winner.
on September 23, 2014
I purchased this watch for my 15 year old son. He is very active in school and I did not want to spend a lot of money on a watch that could possibly be lost or broken. This was the perfect choice. It is light and durable. The face is large, stylish and the strap is comfortable. It and can be worn with a suit or with casual attire. He has received several compliments on it. I'm very pleased with my purchase...good value and quality.
on January 30, 2015
I guess you can't ask for too much for the price. My wife purchased this watch for me for Christmas and I thought it was a nice looking watch. Unfortunately I accidentally banged my wrist against a door and the watch took a light hit. I didnt think much of it at first but I later realized the glass had chipped. I went back to my Nixon that I've had for 4 years.
on October 15, 2014
This watch is big. It's not the hugest watch I've ever seen, but it's up there.

The PU leather strap is stiff and clunky, and the buckle feels chinsy. I'm worried that I will bend the buckle when fastening/unfastening the strap.

The clock face is easily readable. The hands are quickly recognizable against the black face background. The glass crown/face seems vulnerable to scratches and breakage, but I haven't experienced either of those things yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the glass is actually harder than it looks...

Overall, it looks and feels cheap. Which I guess is okay because, hey, it *is* cheap. That's what you get in an analog watch for less than twenty bucks.
on December 15, 2014
I really like this watch! Its pretty big but the also very black so it goes very nice with black suits. The only things that bug me are the FINGER PRINTS on the opposite side of the glass which I can't clean without disassembling the watch (I don't have the tools to do it), and the glow in the dark paint is significantly dim even when brigjt lights applied to it.
I've been wearing it pretty heavily, still holding up pretty well. Purchased it with the special discount for only $16, well worth the price. Still keeping accurate time, and strap not creasing or fading. Good Buy.
on January 15, 2015
A birthday present for my dad! The watch is REALLY NICE! And my dad likes it! It is pretty good quality for the Geneva brand,(they make really nice products but not always great quality) I am happy with this purchase :)
on May 11, 2015
The watch band looked good, but sucks. You can't really tighten the watch down, I feel like it will break, it looks cheap, and it is uncomfortable. Thought it would be worth the buy but it's not. The face is wonderful however.
on July 22, 2014
I ordered this watch off another account. I received the watch about 5 days later which is a plus! This watch looks very nice, The face is perfect size, it looks expensive and all and all great watch.
on February 8, 2015
For the price this watch is fantastic. It's stylish and packaging was great. So far there is only one con to this watch. I am a person that prefers quiet when possible and I found out this watch makes a ticking noise like your average wall clock. When the room is quiet and the watch is on a desk, you can hear it ticking.

Overall great for the price!

See 1 answered question