5.0 out of 5 stars Class
I have been looking for a watch like this for years, I was amazed by the look and style of this watch that I would recommend it highly.
Published 7 months ago by lou

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, feels cheap, lost time immediately
Looks super nice - the face at least - but the band is hard and so sits awkwardly around your wrist, the band has high-contrast white stitching but it's not very well sewn so you see all the mistakes, and it started to tell the wrong time within 2 days. Yeah, it's a cheap watch, but it's just a little TOO cheap, even for this money.
Published 23 months ago by 1.5 Trick Pony

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch -- more feminine than masculine, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Geneva Men's Two Dial Strap Watch (Watch)
This watch really caught my eye so I purchased it for my 18 year old son. When it arrived I thought it was cool but definitely feminine. I decided not to comment and let him decide for himself. He's very trendy and liked it, but he too thought it was feminine. What you can't see online is that while the upper (black) face has silver dots around the dial, the lower (silver) face has crystals around the dial! I decided to keep it for myself! It's a great woman's watch for someone with a larger wrist or likes the chunky look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Geneva Men's Two Dial Strap Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, feels cheap, lost time immediately, October 16, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice conversation Piece, July 22, 2011
This review is from: Geneva Men's Two Dial Strap Watch (Watch)
Its really a nice watch and a nice ice breaker for those who notice it, however, initially i thought it was bigger that it actually was.

Geneva Men's Two Dial Strap Watch