Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Aktion Men's Two Dial Strap Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 16, 2012
Looks super nice - the face at least - but the band is hard and so sits awkwardly around your wrist, the band has high-contrast white stitching but it's not very well sewn so you see all the mistakes, and it started to tell the wrong time within 2 days. Yeah, it's a cheap watch, but it's just a little TOO cheap, even for this money.
on March 9, 2014
This watch really caught my eye so I purchased it for my 18 year old son. When it arrived I thought it was cool but definitely feminine. I decided not to comment and let him decide for himself. He's very trendy and liked it, but he too thought it was feminine. What you can't see online is that while the upper (black) face has silver dots around the dial, the lower (silver) face has crystals around the dial! I decided to keep it for myself! It's a great woman's watch for someone with a larger wrist or likes the chunky look.
on July 22, 2011
Its really a nice watch and a nice ice breaker for those who notice it, however, initially i thought it was bigger that it actually was.
on February 22, 2014
I have been looking for a watch like this for years, I was amazed by the look and style of this watch that I would recommend it highly.
on March 19, 2016
Nice but smaller than what I expected, seems it would fit a women's wrist better.