Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 21, 2013
This is an unusual watch to be worn with certain outfits, not an everyday watch. That being said...I don't like the fact that the three dials on the watch don't move. I was hoping this watch would tell me the date. That would have made it a better watch for everyday. The color is true to the pic. I am not a small boned woman and it was plenty loose. I even took a few links out.
Great watch for the price and I had never seen a watch like this.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 7, 2013
This watch is SO much better looking in person than in the picture! The brown metal is a bronze-y color--like a very, very dark rose gold, if that makes sense, and it positively glows. The face and bracelet are huge and substantial and you don't need a companion bracelet, if you're into that. There's bling aplenty, but it's not too flashy. This watch is not for the faint of heart; it's a real attention grabber.

I wavered between this watch and another, similar timepiece. I'm thrilled I chose this one, especially since it was beyond inexpensive. With Prime, it was almost free, and looks like a million bucks.

This watch really makes a statement, and I adore it. Fingers crossed it holds up to the lots of wear it'll surely get!
on December 18, 2012
This watch is very pretty. I love the brown/bronze tone. Its big which I love with the fact of my aging eyes.
on November 13, 2013
My wife loves the style of this watch and coordinates it with some of her favorite outfits. She has a drawer full of watches, some expensive and some less-so, and this one fills a spot in her repertoire.
on June 11, 2013
Purchased this watch for myself, had to have links removed,(no problem). Many associates at work admired it, wanted to know where I purchased it. I have purchased another one and gave it to my assistant as an end of the school year gift.
on November 5, 2013
When I first got this watch I was so thrilled. It's beautiful and the price was great. But it doesn't wear well. I have treated this watch with care, I always take it off when I clean, cook or sleep but the color is flaking off, leaving patches of silver metal shining through.
on February 12, 2013
This product came in right on time espcially for the Valentine's Day celebration. My wife will love this watch and the presentation of the watch is really nice. Great color, shiny stones and the box isn't half bad either. I endorse this purchase for anyone else thinking of something affordable just to say I love you to the Woman of your life.
on April 16, 2013
The metal of the watch feels about as high priced as I paid for it, but the bottom line is that the face being almost the same color as the numbers made it almost impossible to read-not as it looks in the photo.
on June 5, 2013
my doctor even comment upon the looks of this watch . He said it looked sporty and I did not think anyone would notice what I had upon my writst . but he did . said it went to with a red spots car . so now I did save a lot of money buying on sale . but I don't think its enough to buy the red sports car . but I can dream with my boy friend watch .. love the color the shape . easy on and easy off .
on April 12, 2013
I'm far from the bling type, but I do like big, over sized watches. I will say this watch is really big on my wrist, but I love it anyway. I love the color, and I get a kick out of the ring of rhinestones. The first one I received was missing a stone, but the seller sent me a return shipping tag, and replaced the watch lickety split. Could not ask for more. If you're looking for a fun, over the top accessory, this will fill the bill.