4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty
Very pretty, didn't understand faux meant fake on the other 3 dials but that is my fault. They don't do anything.
Published on December 14, 2012 by Dee

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality, But Pretty
Published on December 10, 2012 by Christa

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Geneva Moderate Women's AMZ1026 Boyfriend Triple Rose Gold Faux Multi-Function Link Bracelet Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality, But Pretty, December 10, 2012
I got this watch for $20, rather than $80 during one of the Lightning Deals after Thanksgiving. I actually bought one in another color, thinking they'd make nice gifts. The watch came, and it's pretty, but it looks and feels like a $20 watch. The description says "multi-function", but I have no idea what the functions are supposed to be. The dials haven't changed at all, and the buttons don't seem to work which may be meant to control them. There was no instruction manual, so it's sparkly and tells time, but is not a watch I could ever see being priced at $80. I will not be giving these as a gift to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time for Christmas..., December 27, 2012
This is larger than I am used to as a women but my children tell me "that's the style". It is not as heavy as it looks and I love the colors. Rose is so easy to blend with everything. I also ordered him a Geneva and he loves his also!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just average, December 18, 2012
I really like this watch, but the description is incorrect when it comes to the "chronograph". Those are fake buttons and do not work. The color online looks more rose gold, but in person is more just gold. But it keeps the time correctly and looks nice so I'm content for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very large even for a boyfriend style watch, February 26, 2013
Thought I like the watch as a whole, I have three major concerns:
1. The watch band is very large for a women's watch, even if it is "boyfriend" style.
2. Pictures do not capture the shininess of the crystals around the face, it is very sparkly and I am not sure how long I can wear it with it being so flashy.
3. The numbers on the face are more copper colored than the rose gold of the watch.
With that being said, if you want a larger band or a "blingy" watch, go for it, but I am not sure if it meets my needs but seems to be a solid watch for small price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 25, 2013
I purchased this watch on a Tuesday, got it in the mail that Friday. My only complaint is there are too many links in the watch and you have to take it to a jeweler to get the extra links taken out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but BIG!, February 18, 2013
This is real classy looking. I love the two tone color. What I didn't expect was how large and heavy this watch was. I love a larger watch, but this looks like it could fit a man. I had to have two links removed, and could have had a third one removed, however it would have interfered with the clasp. I bought this as a replacement for my everyday watch that I sent away for a new battery. I was told it would take weeks before I got it back. With Amazon you get your purchase within 3 to 4 days. Can't ask for anything better than that! Shop Amazon.com. You won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 18, 2012
It's a nice watch i love it. The problem is that it doesn't fit. I love the style and the best part about it is that I got it for $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive looking, February 15, 2013
excellent for the deal. If bought ay the jewlers more money. w ould recomend to buy for looks and deal......

5.0 out of 5 stars My FAV, April 23, 2014
This came right away and is a really cute watch. I wanted something cool & stylish at a low price....love it!