Geneva Moderate Women's AMZ1033 Multi-Bezel Gunmetal Link Bracelet Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Reliable Japanese quartz analog movement with sweeping second hand
- Gunmetal grey sunray dial with Arabic numerals at 12, 3, 6, & 9 and stone encrusted bezel
- Alloy link gunmetal grey bracelet with white polycarbonate inner-link
- Solid all alloy metal case construction with brass pushers and stainless steel case back. Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches and a limited lifetime warranty!
- Not water resistant
This stylish Geneva fashion district watch features: a reliable Japanese quartz analog movement with sweeping second hand, gunmetal grey sunray dial with stone encrusted bezel and an alloy link gunmetal grey bracelet with white polycarbonate inner-link A striking piece fit for the fashion diva.
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.7 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B009EJ8190
- Item model number: AMZ1033
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Geneva Moderate|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||33 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Very disappointing, although I really, really like the watch!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this watch as a gift. Received it and I loved it so much I wanted to keep it for myself! I resisted and gave it as a gift and she absolutely loved it. Read morePublished on August 25, 2013 by Alicia
it's just not my style. difficult to see the time and it's hefty. I gave it to a donation service.Published on April 24, 2013 by juli turocy
It's too chunky and heavy. I expected a smaller, lighter watch. Have not worn it yet but it is very heavy.Published on April 14, 2013 by Lynn Snyderman
It is pretty and summery and I like that you can change the rim around the face.very good price valuePublished on April 7, 2013 by Susan Dunseath
This is a very attractive (though large) watch. I did purchase a watch link removal kit which I needed to size the band for my wrist. It appears to run well and it looks great! Read morePublished on April 2, 2013 by Maria F. Roca
I like the way that it looks and I also love that I have 2 extra faceplates so that I could change the look of the watchPublished on March 28, 2013 by Yvonne