Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 19, 2012
I was impressed with the quality of this watch. It is heavy weighted like expensive watches. The gun metal is really good looking. I did not realize that there is replacement rims for it, that gives you options. You can also adjust the band size pretty easily.
on February 19, 2013
This is a beautiful watch. I've had a lot of compliments on it, and with the three different face changes, it matches everything. The only drawback is it came with NO instructions and I need to know how to remove a couple links. Great watch, great price.
on December 5, 2012
I had this watch for one day and a diamond fell out to I had to change the face.. Even tho I only bought it for the diamond outside I was not happy.. However the product is very pretty. Te watch came kinda big and I was unable to take a link out on my own so I have to take it to a jeweler to take the links out so it will fit.
on April 2, 2013
This is a very attractive (though large) watch. I did purchase a watch link removal kit which I needed to size the band for my wrist. It appears to run well and it looks great! It also has two other options for the ring around the face of the watch so you can create three different looks.
on April 3, 2013
I actually love this watch, but I am very disappointed with it as I have worn it all of about 2 weeks and the diamond-like bezel fell off - never to be seen again. I then placed the solid gunmetal bezel on it, and it fell off, but this time it fell off right on my desk!!! I thought that perhaps I had not put the second one on the right way, but the diamond-like bezel is the one that it came with!!!

Very disappointing, although I really, really like the watch!!!
on August 25, 2013
Bought this watch as a gift. Received it and I loved it so much I wanted to keep it for myself! I resisted and gave it as a gift and she absolutely loved it. she wears it all the time! Picture definitely does not do it justice.
on December 14, 2012
I was looking for a watch that did not have silicone . This seems to be all the rage these days ; but not for me . This watch is great. I like that you can change the face borders. The band is nice . The watch is a bit heavier than I thought it would be and the face is a bit bigger. However, I do have a smaller wrist. The watch comes with the flexibility to remove one link. However, I will be needing to take mine to a jeweler to remove another link so it fits more snug
on March 28, 2013
I purchased this watch as a gift for my mother, but given the price I was not sure how it would look when it showed up. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived because it looked great. Usually jewelry at this price comes looking much different than the pictures on the order page but not in this case. My mother was extremely happy with it and so was I. I would recommend this watch to someone looking for something that looks nice and can be worn daily or as a gift.
on December 5, 2012
Great gift, got this for my mother. Beautiful, nice sized watch. Definately reccomend it for women who want a classy but fun look.
on March 13, 2013
I purchased this watch because it was a good buy. The watch is very heavy and I'll have to take it to a jewelry repair shop to have extra links removed. Not likely to wear it.