5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
excelente
Published 4 months ago by Carlos Alejandro Anzola

1.0 out of 5 stars super cute but don't work, may as well be bracelets
I ordered these for myself and my sister. Since they are obviously a trend I didn't want to spend a lot.
I just opened both pull the plastic tab off the winding-dial and set it. Neither works. Dead battery? Needs batteries?
Am so disappointed as they were for a Christmas Present and a Christmas party outfit.
Published 11 months ago by Amy Norman

1.0 out of 5 stars super cute but don't work, may as well be bracelets, December 18, 2013
This review is from: 2 PACK Geneva Rose Gold Plated Classic Round CZ Ladies Boyfriend Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
excelente

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, March 29, 2014
poor quality and very cheaply made. i wish i would've gotten my money back. i bought it as a gift for my mom but as soon as i felt and noticed that both watch are completely different from each other.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watches, March 23, 2014
Babara (Saint James, MO, United States) - See all my reviews
One did not work I had to return it for a refund . Love the love of the look of the watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 11, 2014
Really great for price and will enjoy both. Kept one and gave the other to someone. Very fashionable and trendy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad shape, December 25, 2013
There's scratches on the watch not in good shape. I don't like it I wish I haven't bought it bad shape

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Watch, July 16, 2014
My wife loves these fantastic quality rose gold colored watches which keep perfect time. She liked them so well that she's ordered some for her friends as well as more in other colors for herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality considering the price - Watch works and price is right, December 17, 2013
Great quality considering the price - Watch works and price is right. I have a business so got it as a stocking stuffer for some of the employees..didnt want to spend a lot...but wanted something they would like (fashionable gals)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 18, 2014
I guess you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 11, 2014