Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 8, 2015
As a former jeweler these are a great value!

As these great and long lasting watches? In a one word - no. However they are only about $4 a piece and should last you wearing them 25-30 times. So as a special watch for some special occasion they are great. As a every day watch they fail. IF you wear them every day you will be lucky to get 2 months out of them. Since there are two of them and if you wear them sparingly they should (both together) last you close to a year. I consider that a deal - $8 for nice looking watches for a year - that's hard to beat!

So if you understand what you're buying it's a good deal. I would rate them a pretty good 7.5 to 8.0 out of 10 - good for occasional use but NOT for everyday use.
on May 21, 2015
I really like these! They are so pretty in person however they are large! I know they are suppose to be a little loose but I had to bring them to a jeweler to get them to make it a bit smaller. Other than that they are AMAZING especially for the price!
on January 6, 2015
I thought the watches would come thicker & heavier ,you get what you buy i would not recommand anyone to gets these ,honestly they are pretty but really not what i expected :/ i had boughten them for me & my bestfried but i rather look for other kind of watches.
on December 18, 2013
I ordered these for myself and my sister. Since they are obviously a trend I didn't want to spend a lot.
I just opened both pull the plastic tab off the winding-dial and set it. Neither works. Dead battery? Needs batteries?
Am so disappointed as they were for a Christmas Present and a Christmas party outfit.
on March 29, 2014
poor quality and very cheaply made. i wish i would've gotten my money back. i bought it as a gift for my mom but as soon as i felt and noticed that both watch are completely different from each other.
on December 17, 2013
Great quality considering the price - Watch works and price is right. I have a business so got it as a stocking stuffer for some of the employees..didnt want to spend a lot...but wanted something they would like (fashionable gals)
on January 11, 2014
Really great for price and will enjoy both. Kept one and gave the other to someone. Very fashionable and trendy.
on December 25, 2013
There's scratches on the watch not in good shape. I don't like it I wish I haven't bought it bad shape
on March 23, 2014
One did not work I had to return it for a refund . Love the love of the look of the watches.
on July 16, 2014
My wife loves these fantastic quality rose gold colored watches which keep perfect time. She liked them so well that she's ordered some for her friends as well as more in other colors for herself.