5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for the Price
Published on February 23, 2011 by Emma

1.0 out of 5 stars pretty watch, but cheaply made, think it might be a knockoff
Published on September 21, 2011 by Katy B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for the Price, February 23, 2011
This review is from: Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicon Link Watch, Large Face (Watch)
Very nice watch in pale pink. Face is large and easy to read. Watch looks like the more expensive ones you can purchase in department stores. The watch band looks like it is made out of links, but the strap is actually all one piece made out of silicone. It is very comfortable and easy to wear. The watch can fit a large or small wrist. My wrist is small, but it was very easy to trim the end of the strap to make the watch fit just right. I paid only $9.99 and shipping was free... great watch for the price! I would definitely recommend this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars pretty watch, but cheaply made, think it might be a knockoff, September 21, 2011
Katy B. (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch because it was on sale, for about half the price anywhere else... But it almost looks like a knockoff, I have another one in a different color, but same brand, and the writing on the face looks totally different on this one. You can also hear the watch tick, fairly loud, I can hear it with my hand on my desk at work. The large face also kind of pokes into your wrist on the side with the time adjustment dial thing, making it very uncomfortable to wear. The band broke off within 2 hours of wearing it. I would definitely rather spend the extra 10 bucks for a decent one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, February 8, 2011
Hello Amazon comsumers,
I'm very pleased with this purchase.I received item quickly and it was package well.This light pink/baby pink watch has more than enough room to wear comfortably with my 8 inch wrist.Big face,nice numbers, very attractive piece for the price.I would recommend this company to my friends.Happy Birthday to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, May 5, 2013
this watch is so comfortable...i bought another one...i probably will get a few more...good quality and price was awesome <3

1.0 out of 5 stars Certainly NOT a Campers Haven!, January 28, 2013
We purchased 4 watches, 3 came from another company and were perfect. This watch came from Campers Haven and it was dirty, scratched, in a ripped bag with a battery taped on the bag with scotch tape. It did not work, so we bought another battery and it didn't work. The watches were gifts and one friend got left out. I'll never buy from Campers Haven again.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY!, October 16, 2011
The watch was exactly as described and is very fashionable. i like it a lot ! ,it does hurt my wrist if i wear it very low the metal scratches it , but it is a lot cheaper on here than in a store.

1.0 out of 5 stars fell apart quickly, January 14, 2012
This watch seemed nice at first, and the watch worked, but I only wore it a few times before one of the straps fell off and it doesn't appear to be possible to re-affix it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken watch, May 10, 2013
I actually love the look of the watch but it doesn't keep time - it keeps stopping so I can't use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, September 28, 2011
K. Davis (Larkspur, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Cute watch. After a few reviewers complained that it fell apart, I was careful to make sure everything was in order before I put it on. It lasted about three hours. Getting out of the car the band came apart without even catching it on something. The band pin looked fine, but was obviously defective. It hit the pavement, only about a two ft drop, but the face shattered, rhinestones came out. Not worth the return shipping

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap watch, May 30, 2013
Sonya Mowery (AUGUSTA, WV, US) - See all my reviews
Got the watch and it did not work and the number is are all falling off! Very cheaply made. Very disappointed