5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy
Published on February 14, 2011 by Emma

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks like a $10 watch
Published on July 1, 2011 by L. Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy, February 14, 2011
This review is from: Geneva Platinum CZ Accented Silicon Link Watch, Large Face (Watch)
I had been looking for this watch style for quite awhile. The prices of watches, at the stores, ranged from $48 to $200. I was a bit skeptical about purchasing an $8.00 watch, but after reading all the other reviews, I thought I would give it a chance. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. The watch is exactly as pictured and described. It actually looks so much better than many I saw in the department stores. I have a small wrist, but it was no problem to trim/cut the band to better suit my wrist. It looks great! I was so amazed that a nice looking watch could be purchased at such a low price... plus the shipping charges can't be beat. I paid $10.94 inclusive of shipping... what a fantastic buy. I am now going to order this watch in a couple more different colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 24, 2010
MMM (Irvine, CA) - See all my reviews
This watch is great. I love everthing about it. The color of the band is bright white and very comfy as its silicone. The CZ is bright and clean. I have gotten so many compliments on this watch, and only $20, great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Cheap, October 5, 2010
Hannah (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
Love this watch. You can't necessarily tell the band is made of silicone, which I like, but it's so easy to keep clean and white. The CZ looks great and the face is very easy to read with bold numbers.

The first week I was wearing it, the cover of the face (CZ included) popped off the watch. It snapped right back on and has held since then, so I think it might be an intentional part of the design to allow for cleaning. Anyway, for $20 you can't beat it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks like a $10 watch, July 1, 2011
L. Robbins (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch because it had 20 rave reviews all giving 5 stars. I feel like I need to be the honest voice. When it came I thought, "Well, when you buy a $10 watch you get a $10 watch." It is embarrassingly cheap. It is NOT a link watch. Instead it is a solid silicon band with a link pattern pressed into it. Several of the rhinestones in the bezel were sitting off center ready to fall out and one was missing. I sent it back for a refund the same day. If you don't want a watch that looks like it cost $10, look elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but it broke!!, September 1, 2011
I thought this watch was very cute and I dont think that it looked cheap, but it broke after I only wore it a couple times!! The strap detatched, which I was able to fix. It came without a working battery, which the seller replaced. Then one day it it just stopped ticking. I dont know what is wrong with it but I know it isn't the battery since it has a brand new one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, terrible service, June 24, 2011
I ordered this watch because I previously had the exact same one, but I broke it. It is a cheap watch and is solely for looks, but within 2 weeks of having it the dial to change the time broke off. I was not upset by this, but I have tried to contact the seller multiple times about offering a solution and they refuse to respond. Obviously they do not stand behind their products well enough to correct problems. I would recommend buying from a different seller

1.0 out of 5 stars Geneva watch, September 16, 2012
The thing that is on the side of the watch to set it is broken after 2 days of wearing it I cannot change the time now

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS WATCH, January 21, 2011
oh my, i LOVE this watch. after seeing Sandra rock one of these style watches in the Blindside I had to get one. This one is inexpensive but looks great! So comfortable. nothing has fallen apart and I wear it frequently. very stylish and can be dressed up or dressed down! LOVE IT. strongly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 21, 2011
I am very happy with the watch, I received it today. It has the style that I was looking for, I wanted a Michelle brand watch, that is chunkier with diamond accents, but this is obviously the same style, just a lot less money! It came brand new, no scratches, and I can't wait to wear it. It was easy to set the time, and is a great piece altogether. Money well spent and saved!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stones are falling out, February 13, 2014
The watch itself was fine. After wearing it a few times the stones started falling out.It shows clearly that stones are missing