Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2011
I had been looking for this watch style for quite awhile. The prices of watches, at the stores, ranged from $48 to $200. I was a bit skeptical about purchasing an $8.00 watch, but after reading all the other reviews, I thought I would give it a chance. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. The watch is exactly as pictured and described. It actually looks so much better than many I saw in the department stores. I have a small wrist, but it was no problem to trim/cut the band to better suit my wrist. It looks great! I was so amazed that a nice looking watch could be purchased at such a low price... plus the shipping charges can't be beat. I paid $10.94 inclusive of shipping... what a fantastic buy. I am now going to order this watch in a couple more different colors!
22 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2010
This watch is great. I love everthing about it. The color of the band is bright white and very comfy as its silicone. The CZ is bright and clean. I have gotten so many compliments on this watch, and only $20, great deal!
on July 1, 2011
I purchased this watch because it had 20 rave reviews all giving 5 stars. I feel like I need to be the honest voice. When it came I thought, "Well, when you buy a $10 watch you get a $10 watch." It is embarrassingly cheap. It is NOT a link watch. Instead it is a solid silicon band with a link pattern pressed into it. Several of the rhinestones in the bezel were sitting off center ready to fall out and one was missing. I sent it back for a refund the same day. If you don't want a watch that looks like it cost $10, look elsewhere.
on October 5, 2010
Love this watch. You can't necessarily tell the band is made of silicone, which I like, but it's so easy to keep clean and white. The CZ looks great and the face is very easy to read with bold numbers.

The first week I was wearing it, the cover of the face (CZ included) popped off the watch. It snapped right back on and has held since then, so I think it might be an intentional part of the design to allow for cleaning. Anyway, for $20 you can't beat it.
on September 1, 2011
I thought this watch was very cute and I dont think that it looked cheap, but it broke after I only wore it a couple times!! The strap detatched, which I was able to fix. It came without a working battery, which the seller replaced. Then one day it it just stopped ticking. I dont know what is wrong with it but I know it isn't the battery since it has a brand new one.
on September 29, 2011
Pretty watch and very comfortable. I was concerned that it may look cheap and gaudy, but it isn't either. The simple design of the band compliments the more embellished face design; together they make a pretty watch suitable to be worn with jeans or a skirt. The numbers on the watch are easy to read. Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase. However the watch comes wrapped in plastic not boxed as pictures imply, so keep this in mind if you're buying as a gift.
on July 6, 2011
I bought this watch a year ago for less than $10. It was a nice looking watch that I got complements all the time for. Then I noticed that the seal to the face was leaking in water every time I went to wash my hands. I didn't mind it much. I spent next to nothing on the watch and it lasted me a year.

I ordered another one, and with in a week I noticed on of the crystals broke off and was missing. If you're willing to gamble you can get a watch that lasts a year -- or a week.
on June 24, 2011
I ordered this watch because I previously had the exact same one, but I broke it. It is a cheap watch and is solely for looks, but within 2 weeks of having it the dial to change the time broke off. I was not upset by this, but I have tried to contact the seller multiple times about offering a solution and they refuse to respond. Obviously they do not stand behind their products well enough to correct problems. I would recommend buying from a different seller
on May 26, 2016
I'm fine with the way it looks, however I bought this because it said water resistant to 10m. I got it about 5 hours ago and the face is already foggy inside. Also I paid $8 for it and I look at it today and its <$3. So I'm unhappy.
on June 10, 2016
Wore about three times in three years and watch fell apart into pieces. The bezel separated from the watch and fell on the floor and would not stay in place. The glue must of dried up and the watch simply fell apart. Its a pretty watch but also a pretty cheaply made watch. Grant it's under five dollars but I have a lot of very inexpensive watched I've had for years and none of them just fell apart..stopped working eventually maybe..but none basically disintegrated on my arm.