Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 14, 2011
I had been looking for this watch style for quite awhile. The prices of watches, at the stores, ranged from $48 to $200. I was a bit skeptical about purchasing an $8.00 watch, but after reading all the other reviews, I thought I would give it a chance. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. The watch is exactly as pictured and described. It actually looks so much better than many I saw in the department stores. I have a small wrist, but it was no problem to trim/cut the band to better suit my wrist. It looks great! I was so amazed that a nice looking watch could be purchased at such a low price... plus the shipping charges can't be beat. I paid $10.94 inclusive of shipping... what a fantastic buy. I am now going to order this watch in a couple more different colors!
22 comments80 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2011
Very nice watch in pale pink. Face is large and easy to read. Watch looks like the more expensive ones you can purchase in department stores. The watch band looks like it is made out of links, but the strap is actually all one piece made out of silicone. It is very comfortable and easy to wear. The watch can fit a large or small wrist. My wrist is small, but it was very easy to trim the end of the strap to make the watch fit just right. I paid only $9.99 and shipping was free... great watch for the price! I would definitely recommend this watch.
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2010
This watch is great. I love everthing about it. The color of the band is bright white and very comfy as its silicone. The CZ is bright and clean. I have gotten so many compliments on this watch, and only $20, great deal!
11 comment38 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2013
The picture looks blurry and thats why i debated whether or not this was the product for me. So glad i voted yes because it was exactly what i wanted. i was hesitant to purchasing a fake silver watch because unlike rose gold alot of people have seen silver watches and can tell when they aren't really silver. Its either too shiny or too dull. This one looks identical to all the other silver watches i have seen and is the right portion of shiny. It looks expensive but it wasn't and i'm so glad for that! I just made sure i coated the diamonds with a thick coat of clear nail polish to avoid losing any diamonds. Great Buy!
88 comments17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2011
I bought this watch because it was on sale, for about half the price anywhere else... But it almost looks like a knockoff, I have another one in a different color, but same brand, and the writing on the face looks totally different on this one. You can also hear the watch tick, fairly loud, I can hear it with my hand on my desk at work. The large face also kind of pokes into your wrist on the side with the time adjustment dial thing, making it very uncomfortable to wear. The band broke off within 2 hours of wearing it. I would definitely rather spend the extra 10 bucks for a decent one.
on June 11, 2013
I LOVE this watch! My daughter has one that is very, very similar and paid triple what I paid for this watch. The watches almost look IDENTICAL! It pays to shop around. LOL
on February 8, 2011
Hello Amazon comsumers,
I'm very pleased with this purchase.I received item quickly and it was package well.This light pink/baby pink watch has more than enough room to wear comfortably with my 8 inch wrist.Big face,nice numbers, very attractive piece for the price.I would recommend this company to my friends.Happy Birthday to me.
0Comment23 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2013
this watch is so comfortable...i bought another one...i probably will get a few more...good quality and price was awesome <3
on January 1, 2015
Honestly one of the best deals I've found on amazon so far! I saw it and figured id take a chance on ordering it thinking the quality might not be that great since it was so inexpensive. I was very surprised how nice it actually was! Its a beautiful watch great price and it looks and feels great on. I am honestly debating on order more of them as gifts!
on May 10, 2013
I actually love the look of the watch but it doesn't keep time - it keeps stopping so I can't use it.