Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Navy Blue Geneva Silicone Ceramic Style Band Crystal Bezel Women's Watch - S Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 3, 2015
For the price, can't expect too much. The shipping was super-slow but within its expected delivery window. Watch came with a long streak/smudge on the inside of the glass part of the face (cannot wipe it off). The blue was a bit lighter than I thought. Several of the bling stones are somewhat crooked or affixed unevenly. Otherwise, the watch works well -- I've had it for about a month and the battery works fine, and the time is accurate. The watch is comfortable and has the look/feel I wanted for an inexpensive watch. The backside does not look easy to open if I ever need to change the battery, so it'll just do for now.
on January 10, 2015
Overall just not what I expected- the item description is so misleading.VERY disappointed with this watch. Color is NOT as shown on screen. I thought it was more of a deeper navy blue-*as it states on the description* but when received it was a lighter blue- like it was left out in the sun to fade. Also watch was much more bulky than I thought- since it says S size- I thought it was smaller and more for a woman- but it's so manly looking the strap is too thick as well. Overall just not what I expected- the item description is so misleading.
on October 26, 2015
The watch is not a true navy blue. It is more like a royal blue. It is bigger than it appears to be in the image. I had ordered one before but the buckle broke. It was a true navy blue. So I ordered it again but was disappointed it was not the same watch.
on January 29, 2014
I could not recommend this more. This is a great everyday watch. After reading the reviews, - if the band makes my wrist sweaty I'll just replace the band and if it does not work after a while I'll replace the battery. I am very happy with this watch, its pretty and so far works very well. For $6.00, I think this is a great purchase. Also the seller sent it the day I ordered it, I received it in 3 days. Very Happy.
on May 7, 2016
Sorry to be critical but was not happy with color at all. Face of watch may have been Navy blue but the straps were not even close to Navy and that is what I was after. They were more of a royal blue. The straps are what is most visible with an outfit--not the face. I'll keep looking.
on August 5, 2012
I am a nurse and bought this for work. It fogs up every time I washy hands! After a shift it stays foggy for about a day. It still works and numbers can still be seen but it doesn't look nearly as nice. Other than that I love it!
on November 25, 2015
I ordered the navy blue watch but received a whole different color. Its a very bright blue. Hard to match with anything. Haven't been able to wear it. Otherwise, the watch is great as far as the material. Doesn't look cheap. Just wish I would of received the exact watch I ordered. For the price I would of ordered more but with the first experience, I don't want to receive the wrong color again.
on September 16, 2012
The watch has a small face which is what I like. I had ordered another one just like it but the clasp broke very quickly. I could not find the one that broke to return it so I just ordered another one. Hopefully, the clasp will not break as easily on this one. I will let you know how this one holds up.

Update: I have now had a total of three of these watches and on all of them the clasp broke a little after having them for only a little over a month. Kinda sucks because they really are cute watches!

Sad and disappointed!
on February 21, 2013
I love these fun watches! Fast shipping and excellent service from the vendor. I find the band very comfortable. I did follow another purchaser's suggestion to cover the rhinestones with clear nail polish to make them more secure. Lots of compliments at a great price!
on September 5, 2011
Watch is cute but breaks to easy. With in 1 day of use the pin popped out of watch band on not only 1 but 2 of the watches i bought

See 1 answered question