5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch
I purchased this watch a few months ago and I love it! it looks more expensive than it actually is and can go with dressy or casual attire. Great buy.
Published 12 months ago by rachel smith

3.0 out of 5 stars geneva platinum collection watch
i love this watch. i wear it every day and other people think i have paid a lot for it.
Published 5 months ago by debra bibb

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Collection White Dial Cz Bezel White Strap Ladies Watch NEW (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Geneva White Ladies watch with the silicon strap is good to have., December 6, 2012
V. Kulish (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I bought maybe 5 Geneva watches different color. This White Ladies watch with the silicon strap is good to have. I like this watch, look fancy and not expensive. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars the band kept its color, the paint on the ..., March 26, 2014
the band kept its color, the paint on the watch started to chip but for the price it didnt bother me, i just covered it with white nail polish

3.0 out of 5 stars geneva platinum collection watch, March 25, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt Like the band., January 7, 2014
The band causes by wrist to be sweaty! Ok for a few hours; thats it! I see why it was so cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 24, 2013
This watch is everything I could have asked for. It is exactly as I expected it to be. It is beautiful. It came in quickly and in perfect condition. I highly recommend this purchase! I have begun a watch collection in an array of colours after buying this watch. I simply can't get enough! I warn you they are addicting to buy because they are perfect for any outfit!

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair of Geneva's watches!, August 4, 2013
First of all, I'm very satisfied with the shipping. It came extremely fast- a week earlier than the starting expected delivery date. There was no damage done to the watch, no malfunctioning, and there was nothing missing (such as any of the miniature diamonds.) The looks are exact with the picture shown. I LOVE the white color. I can pair it up with so many clothes in my closet! All in all, this is a great product to buy; however, to the people with skinny wrists like me, this watch might still be a little bit big on you. I've tried the last hole and it still manages to slide down every once in a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, August 3, 2013
I have received so many compliments on this watch, people always saying that they like my watch and some of them asking is that MK ? Lol ......The watch is beautiful , styelish ,light weight and goes with any summer outfit, I am happy I got a right thing !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product, July 31, 2013
This watch was extremely affordable, and perfect for what I needed as a CNA. I get compliments on it all the time, even more than my expensive watches. I haven't had any problems with the rhinestones falling out! Definitely a solid purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful, April 16, 2013
I have received so many compliments on this watch, and people asking me where I got it. Very light weight and goes with any outfit. I love it!

Rate and Discover Movies