Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Geneva Platinum Collection White Dial Cz Bezel White Strap Ladies Watch NEW
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 4, 2013
First of all, I'm very satisfied with the shipping. It came extremely fast- a week earlier than the starting expected delivery date. There was no damage done to the watch, no malfunctioning, and there was nothing missing (such as any of the miniature diamonds.) The looks are exact with the picture shown. I LOVE the white color. I can pair it up with so many clothes in my closet! All in all, this is a great product to buy; however, to the people with skinny wrists like me, this watch might still be a little bit big on you. I've tried the last hole and it still manages to slide down every once in a while.
on January 23, 2013
It looked nice at the beginning but it is extremely poorly made. In fact it had a piece of metal on the back which pinch the skin and sharp enough to draw blood if you wear it.
Definitely trash , I threw it in the garbage.
on August 24, 2013
This watch is everything I could have asked for. It is exactly as I expected it to be. It is beautiful. It came in quickly and in perfect condition. I highly recommend this purchase! I have begun a watch collection in an array of colours after buying this watch. I simply can't get enough! I warn you they are addicting to buy because they are perfect for any outfit!
on August 3, 2013
I have received so many compliments on this watch, people always saying that they like my watch and some of them asking is that MK ? Lol ......The watch is beautiful , styelish ,light weight and goes with any summer outfit, I am happy I got a right thing !
on July 31, 2013
This watch was extremely affordable, and perfect for what I needed as a CNA. I get compliments on it all the time, even more than my expensive watches. I haven't had any problems with the rhinestones falling out! Definitely a solid purchase.
on December 6, 2012
I bought maybe 5 Geneva watches different color. This White Ladies watch with the silicon strap is good to have. I like this watch, look fancy and not expensive. Would buy again.
on August 13, 2013
I purchased this watch a few months ago and I love it! it looks more expensive than it actually is and can go with dressy or casual attire. Great buy.
on March 9, 2013
This has been a great item to add to any collection, can be worn with casual or dress clothing, Stylish and beautiful and great watch that keeps good time.
on March 26, 2014
the band kept its color, the paint on the watch started to chip but for the price it didnt bother me, i just covered it with white nail polish
on April 16, 2013
I have received so many compliments on this watch, and people asking me where I got it. Very light weight and goes with any outfit. I love it!

See 1 answered question