4.0 out of 5 stars Very Striking
I bought this watch when it was offered on sale as I have purchased other Genenvas from Amazon and like the product. It is lovely-not as heavy or expensive looking as the silver ones I get-but very nice all the same.
Published 23 months ago by NC Su

2.0 out of 5 stars you got what you pay for
the yellow paint is gone after two months, and it looks like a 1$ watch. as i said if you want a cheap watch to wear for a month then buy it.
Published on August 23, 2012 by Saddam

2.0 out of 5 stars you got what you pay for, August 23, 2012
Saddam (baghdad-iraq) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Geneva Platinum 9073 Women's Decorative Chronograph Rhinestone-accented Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Striking, October 8, 2012
NC Su (North Carolina) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Product, February 14, 2014
I only wore this watch 3 TIMES and then it broke. It is cheap and weak and I am very upset that I paid my money for this and it broke this fast. This item is not worth buying even for just 6 dollars. I am not satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth it even with the low price, January 26, 2014
I purchased this watch 12/25/13 and received it 1/18/14 I wore it once for the first time on 1/24/14 and before the end of the day the band broke. Very poor quality and workmanship. I looked at it today 1/26/14 and it's changing color already too. I would not recommend this purchase. Better quality at Wal-Mart or Big Lots

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, April 29, 2013
I didn't pay much for it but I was disappointed at the quality, it looks cheap and feels cheap too.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, March 28, 2013
I can't even pawn this thing. The band does not stay tight on your wrist unless you set it so tight that it strangles your wrist.

1.0 out of 5 stars Chronogragh watch, March 11, 2014
The second day I wore it the stem fell out, so I can't change the time now that the time has changed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheapy Cheapy, February 9, 2014
Looks are very very very deceiving. This is a very light and cheaply made watch. It looks very cheap in person.

1.0 out of 5 stars it's damaged, January 30, 2014
The watch came wrong, I can't change the hour, it's scrached, and it didn't bring any security precint. And it didn't bring any battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not buy, January 16, 2014
It looked good in the picture. The watch band broke the 1st time I wore it! A waste of money!!!

Rate and Discover Movies