Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 5, 2014
The watch I received was not the watch I ordered. I received a gold watch. The description now reads Gold Gold but this is what it read when I placed my order: Model number 9158TAN-GLD. Some reviewers have received the Tan/Cream colored watch and some the Gold. I wanted the cream, and as at least one other reviewer stated, it costs more. Be careful because you don't know if you will get a cream or a gold watch!
on June 3, 2014
I ordered two watches, this one in tan and one in gold. when they arrived, I received two of the exact same watches in gold. I never received the watch in the tan color which is the one I paid more for and wanted more. One of the watches did not work at all, and the other had one of the many watches from the centers arms stuck on the inside to the glass. Was not happy with either purchase. Save your money.
on September 12, 2013
The first day I got this watch the two chronograph dial controls (which are not functional) popped right out of the watch! I was lucky and was able to find them and glue them back in, but come on!! The band was creaky and did not bend well. The band was also scuffed in numerous places. Not happy with this purchase, even though it was only 20 bucks...it was still very poor quality! I guess you get what you pay for! I've seen this watch in person in much better quality, though! That's why I ordered it!!!
on June 13, 2014
Definitely a men's watch, also be careful because it is a matte tan color, not gold. The description says this but the picture makes it look gold
on March 27, 2014
Not happy with this purchase, because the color is cream not gold matte. In te picture looks like gold but it is not. Its horrible
on December 9, 2013
Nice... Love this watch.. Is large (I love big watches) and the color is great... Nice shipping, price and over expectative!
on May 6, 2014
It is uniquely made to fit . excellent.delivered on time.i strongly recommend it for everyone. Kudos to Geneva. Well done
on December 12, 2012
El producto llego muy bien, espero le guste a la persona que se la voy a regalar, de resto todo muy bien.
0Comment4 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse