Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 12, 2011
I already owned this watch and a friend saw it and wanted to get it for his wife. I was so glad I found it online, as the store that I purchased mine from no longer had any in stock. I purchased mine 2 years ago and paid twice as much as the online price. My friend's wife just loves the watch.
on January 24, 2013
It's so pretty good quality! Not cheap looking. The picture does it no justice. It much better looking in person! I'm very pleased with the quality and the price.