5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Great Price
Very happy with this watch. It's pretty and practical, in style and I can actually read the dial. Would recommend to a friend.
Published on December 6, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars My other colors are great; this one not so much
Published on September 5, 2011 by Purpledog

3.0 out of 5 stars My other colors are great; this one not so much, September 5, 2011
Purpledog (Northeast USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Crystal Jelly Watch (Watch)
I have 7 of these watches in various colors and will definitely be purchasing more. I find them very easy to read even when not wearing my reading glasses without squinting or having to pull my wrist to my nose to try and see the time (which was the point of getting such large face watches). For those of you like me who have no clue what a millimeter looks like, these large face watches are 1.5 inches in diameter from edge near the '9' to the edge of the stem near '3'.

I originally ordered the white and black and within hours of receiving those two, I was back ordering the black with the gold case, another white, purple, red and navy. The bands are very comfortable, easy to keep clean, easy to put the watch on even if you have arthritis in your hands that is crazy-bad in the early morning and late evening. This watch stays where you want it to be on your wrist without falling down like a bangle/cuff bracelet (I have those kinds of watches as well)and these actually work and keep excellent time. What more could one ask for at this price?

I will caution those considering these for the larger face option, many of these colors also have regular sized faces so be sure to read the actual description below the product, not just the title. I made that mistake in my exhuberance to get it in different colors and the navy one has to be returned: small face. In addition to that on the navy one, the stem was positioned so deep into the case, and then protected on 2 sides with the little 'columns' of silicone that hold it in place on the strap, that I simply could not pull the stem out to set the watch or activate it. I did remove the little plastic protector positioned there to protect the stem during shipping, but without jamming something sharp beneath the stem to pop it out, no one in my family was able to pull the stem out to set this for me. And because I have so many watches and switch them almost daily, to preserve battery life, I deactivate them when I remove them for the night (pull the stem out to stop the battery from running when I'm not wearing a particular watch). Because of the 'most excellent' price of these, it would have been just as easy to keep the watch, pop up the stem, and just leave it running all the time including when I was not wearing it, however, the fact that I can hardly see the smaller face means it just has to be returned. So be sure you read the specifications closely.

Now, I'm off to choose between a light pink or a teal....hmmmm, decisions! Decisions!

Buy this watch. You cannot go wrong. Oh, additionally, with the silicone strap/band, if you find it too long, it is easy to trim some off with scissors but be careful you don't take so much off the remaining portion outside the buckle doesn't poke out from your wrist while wearing the watch. You want it to lie flat and still remain in the two "gosh-darn-its". That is the term my mother used for those little cross straps that hold the excess band in place after you buckle it. We never knew what to call them, so she gave them a name. And by the way, each of these Geneva watches (at least the ones I have) have 2 each of 'gosh-darn'its'.

Edit: 9/7/11 It has been 4 days since I contacted the seller of this navy watch for return authorization. I have not received the return authorization nor has my email to them about this matter even been acknowledged. I emailed them again this morning. Should they get in touch with me, I will be back to edit this for you readers.

I'm back 9/8. I finally got an email from the seller advising me that my initial request (#1) was sent to the wrong department (huh? I used the 'contact this seller' right here on Amazon for the email). The reason that person knew the first request was sent to the wrong department is that I sent a second request and mentioned the first request. So that is #2 on my part. That person's email advised me to return to Amazon and My Account and go through the motions again to request a return authorization and as soon as it was received, that person would issue the authorization. So I've just done that (#3). Now I'm thinking...they knew my first request was misrouted. They responded to my second request. (So don't they already know (twice that I want to return a defective item and that I've requested return authorization twice now? So why do I have to go through the motions a third time???) Why can't they just issue the return authorization? Something doesn't sound right here.

Edit: 9/12/11 Still no response and no further contact from this seller. Looks like I'm stuck with a watch I can't use, can't see and can't even get to work. I did notice there are multiple sellers for these Geneva watches. All I can say at this point is to avoid this seller if you can. If you simply must have a product from them, keep your fingers and your eyes and yours arms crossed for luck. Lots of luck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead Watch, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Crystal Jelly Watch (Watch)
I like the watch just fine for the price. However, I was very disappointed that it arrived with a dead battery. It cost me $10 to have the battery replaced and I was not too happy. This was also the case with one of the pink watches I ordered.

So I actually had to spend $20 out of my pocket to get new batteries for items that should have been checked prior delivery.

So not happy about this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Great Price, December 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect match!, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Crystal Jelly Watch (Watch)
I wear navy blue scrubs for work and I was looking for a watch with a navy band. Oddly, they're not that easy to come by. When I came across this one, I did not have very high expectations. I mean, you get what you pay for, and this is simply a steal-of-a-deal. It had to be too good to be true. Right?

Wrong! I was pleasantly surprised when my watch arrived. The navy matches my scrubs --- exactly. And, the sparkly crystals add just enough BLING to dress up my scrubs, that often make me feel like I'm wearing tacky pajamas to work.

The band is very comfortable and the watch face is large enough to read the time, or follow the second hand without glasses, while still appearing very feminine. So far, I have experienced no malfunctions and the watch has kept perfect time.

I had a really inexpensive Geneva watch a few years ago, that was very reliable --- and it took a beating at my workplace. My experiences with the Geneva brand has convinced me that they are a great value, one that you can have a lot of fun with. I may have to add a few colors to my watch collection.

<Shi True>

5.0 out of 5 stars Geneva Silicone watch, October 31, 2011
Debbie DeGroff (Chatsworth, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Crystal Jelly Watch (Watch)
Definetly a great value for the money! Will continue to purchase these watches if the quality remains the same and the customer service was professional.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Crystal Jelly Watch (Watch)
My daughter really wanted a watch like this, and it looks even better than the picture. Only problem was, that the band fell off a few times the first day she got it. But we keep putting it back together, and it seems to be holding okay. Pretty watch, great price. She's happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Back fell off imeadiately, January 3, 2013
Tina Mathews (Fredericksburg, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Crystal Jelly Watch (Watch)
Already lost the back and cant find it less than a month old:( This didnt measure up to my expectations at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch good for gifts, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Crystal Jelly Watch (Watch)
I like the look of this watch. Though I didn't like the packaging. I wrapped it, and gave to my Bestfriend and she love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Simple, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Crystal Jelly Watch (Watch)
This watch was dirt cheap and it's quite simple. I purchased it for a time piece during a standardized test.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only did the watch arrive early, but it ..., July 8, 2014
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Crystal Jelly Watch (Watch)
Not only did the watch arrive early, but it is even more gorgeous in person. I bought it for my son , and he wore it the very next day.