Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mens & Womens Dark Blue Silicone Crystal Large Face Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: BLUE|Change
Price:$7.20+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 5, 2011
I have 7 of these watches in various colors and will definitely be purchasing more. I find them very easy to read even when not wearing my reading glasses without squinting or having to pull my wrist to my nose to try and see the time (which was the point of getting such large face watches). For those of you like me who have no clue what a millimeter looks like, these large face watches are 1.5 inches in diameter from edge near the '9' to the edge of the stem near '3'.

I originally ordered the white and black and within hours of receiving those two, I was back ordering the black with the gold case, another white, purple, red and navy. The bands are very comfortable, easy to keep clean, easy to put the watch on even if you have arthritis in your hands that is crazy-bad in the early morning and late evening. This watch stays where you want it to be on your wrist without falling down like a bangle/cuff bracelet (I have those kinds of watches as well)and these actually work and keep excellent time. What more could one ask for at this price?

I will caution those considering these for the larger face option, many of these colors also have regular sized faces so be sure to read the actual description below the product, not just the title. I made that mistake in my exhuberance to get it in different colors and the navy one has to be returned: small face. In addition to that on the navy one, the stem was positioned so deep into the case, and then protected on 2 sides with the little 'columns' of silicone that hold it in place on the strap, that I simply could not pull the stem out to set the watch or activate it. I did remove the little plastic protector positioned there to protect the stem during shipping, but without jamming something sharp beneath the stem to pop it out, no one in my family was able to pull the stem out to set this for me. And because I have so many watches and switch them almost daily, to preserve battery life, I deactivate them when I remove them for the night (pull the stem out to stop the battery from running when I'm not wearing a particular watch). Because of the 'most excellent' price of these, it would have been just as easy to keep the watch, pop up the stem, and just leave it running all the time including when I was not wearing it, however, the fact that I can hardly see the smaller face means it just has to be returned. So be sure you read the specifications closely.

Now, I'm off to choose between a light pink or a teal....hmmmm, decisions! Decisions!

Buy this watch. You cannot go wrong. Oh, additionally, with the silicone strap/band, if you find it too long, it is easy to trim some off with scissors but be careful you don't take so much off the remaining portion outside the buckle doesn't poke out from your wrist while wearing the watch. You want it to lie flat and still remain in the two "gosh-darn-its". That is the term my mother used for those little cross straps that hold the excess band in place after you buckle it. We never knew what to call them, so she gave them a name. And by the way, each of these Geneva watches (at least the ones I have) have 2 each of 'gosh-darn'its'.

Edit: 9/7/11 It has been 4 days since I contacted the seller of this navy watch for return authorization. I have not received the return authorization nor has my email to them about this matter even been acknowledged. I emailed them again this morning. Should they get in touch with me, I will be back to edit this for you readers.

I'm back 9/8. I finally got an email from the seller advising me that my initial request (#1) was sent to the wrong department (huh? I used the 'contact this seller' right here on Amazon for the email). The reason that person knew the first request was sent to the wrong department is that I sent a second request and mentioned the first request. So that is #2 on my part. That person's email advised me to return to Amazon and My Account and go through the motions again to request a return authorization and as soon as it was received, that person would issue the authorization. So I've just done that (#3). Now I'm thinking...they knew my first request was misrouted. They responded to my second request. (So don't they already know (twice that I want to return a defective item and that I've requested return authorization twice now? So why do I have to go through the motions a third time???) Why can't they just issue the return authorization? Something doesn't sound right here.

Edit: 9/12/11 Still no response and no further contact from this seller. Looks like I'm stuck with a watch I can't use, can't see and can't even get to work. I did notice there are multiple sellers for these Geneva watches. All I can say at this point is to avoid this seller if you can. If you simply must have a product from them, keep your fingers and your eyes and yours arms crossed for luck. Lots of luck.
on January 30, 2013
I like the watch just fine for the price. However, I was very disappointed that it arrived with a dead battery. It cost me $10 to have the battery replaced and I was not too happy. This was also the case with one of the pink watches I ordered.

So I actually had to spend $20 out of my pocket to get new batteries for items that should have been checked prior delivery.

So not happy about this.
on January 13, 2012
I wear navy blue scrubs for work and I was looking for a watch with a navy band. Oddly, they're not that easy to come by. When I came across this one, I did not have very high expectations. I mean, you get what you pay for, and this is simply a steal-of-a-deal. It had to be too good to be true. Right?

Wrong! I was pleasantly surprised when my watch arrived. The navy matches my scrubs --- exactly. And, the sparkly crystals add just enough BLING to dress up my scrubs, that often make me feel like I'm wearing tacky pajamas to work.

The band is very comfortable and the watch face is large enough to read the time, or follow the second hand without glasses, while still appearing very feminine. So far, I have experienced no malfunctions and the watch has kept perfect time.

I had a really inexpensive Geneva watch a few years ago, that was very reliable --- and it took a beating at my workplace. My experiences with the Geneva brand has convinced me that they are a great value, one that you can have a lot of fun with. I may have to add a few colors to my watch collection.

<Shi True>
on November 19, 2013
For the price I feel a little silly complaining at all but I think the color is a little misleading. I expected it to be a rich, shiny cobalt blue. Instead it's a very dull dark blue. I'll be uploading pics that show the color better. In general it's a good buy, and it's a fun watch to have. Also the seller included a spare battery which was a nice touch.
review image review image
on March 12, 2015
I have several of these watches, both solids and floral patterns. I ordered the navy watch to wear with jeans. While the watch I received is pretty, it most certainly IS NOT navy. It is a light, bright blue that I would describe as sky blue.

Edited to say that the watch stopped working today, so only lasted six months. Yes, it's a cheap watch but I expected it to last longer.
on June 10, 2014
From the photo and description, I expected this to be a dark blue color. However, when I received it in the mail, it's definitely electric purple, not even remotely blue. I contacted the seller about a return/refund and they refused to help, even though it's very obvious that the color doesn't match what they depicted. I'm very unhappy with my experience and would recommend you do not buy this watch unless you're going for something in the electric purple family.
on January 13, 2015
This is a nice watch. However, the watch that I received is royal blue. It is not navy blue as the picture shows and as stated in the description. I ordered this watch because I wanted a navy blue watch. I do not like the royal blue.
on February 11, 2014
this item arrived on time and was just perfect...including an extra battery.
its still working and it matches the outfit i purchased it to go with. it also goes good with jeans and other casual wear. i'm completely satisfied with this purchase and would make another from this seller.
here's a tip...when i'm not wearing this or any watch,i pull the stem and stop if from running it makes the batteries last a little longer.
on December 6, 2011
Very happy with this watch. It's pretty and practical, in style and I can actually read the dial. Would recommend to a friend.
on November 10, 2013
Unfortunately, this is not the dark blue as shown. It's more of a cobalt blue. I already have two of them with gold trim. There is a problem with the colors on too many of these watches. I must have around 20 and some colors are accurate but others not so much. I suggest you be aware that you may not get the blue you are intending to buy based on the picture.