5.0 out of 5 stars watch
great color quality and price. shipped on time and extra batteries with it. nothing wrong with it. they are the best
Published 18 months ago by agnes jogoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, great for the price!
If you are thinking you are getting a "neon pink" colored watch, think again. It came as a pastel pink instead. There are a couple blemishes but for the price and the compliments that I've received so far... not a bad deal. I will purchase a couple more in different colors.
Published on March 16, 2012 by AshleyJune

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, great for the price!, March 16, 2012
This review is from: Women's Geneva PINK Platinum Silicone Rubber Jelly with CZ Crystal Rhinestones Face Bling Bezel (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Pink watch, December 20, 2011
Just got this in the mail for wife, was excited until I took it out of the package, the watch is not pink, like the picture, it is Purple or Lilac. Really bummed, wanted it for Christmas.

The watch did look good and seemed like good quality. Would have kept it if it looked like the picture. Sending it back right now.

2.0 out of 5 stars Women's Geneva PINK Platinum Silicone Rubber Jelly with CZ Crystal Rhinestones Face Bling Bezel, August 7, 2012
i m in love whit my new watch,the only problem is not working properly at all,maybe need new batterie :(

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, February 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Campers Haven Did Not Include Batteries, October 21, 2012
I ordered 2 different shade pink watches from this seller and neither had a working battery. I have several Geneva watches in various colors and LOVE THEM. Once I get around to buying batteries, I will try my new pink ones out. This review is more about the seller. Other sellers do send working watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Color, June 8, 2013
These are my favorite watches. I have very sensitive skin and metal watches (even real silver/gold) make my wrists break out in this awful itchy rash so the silicone bands of these watches is wonderful. The color is very pretty and this watch actually came with the battery so it was ready to wear as soon as I opened it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Valentine gifts for my teens!!!!, February 13, 2013
My girls love these watches they have just about every color. I might just by me a couple nice colors :)

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, July 27, 2012
These watches are so cute and for the price well made. I bought one of each color, because I wear cute t-shirts 99% of the time, so I now have matching watches for whatever I am wearing on a certain day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, June 21, 2013
I'll probably be wearing this watch to the gym or something, it looks a little cheap to wear as a fashion statement, although it would probably look cute with some jeans and sneakers. For the money, its a good deal. Great seller, fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, June 20, 2013
I love this watch. The shipping was quick. The color is fantastic. It fits perfectly on my wrist. Really it is just perfect and cute and girly and awesome. Definitely going to get in other colors. Buy!

Rate and Discover Movies