Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on December 20, 2011
Just got this in the mail for wife, was excited until I took it out of the package, the watch is not pink, like the picture, it is Purple or Lilac. Really bummed, wanted it for Christmas.

The watch did look good and seemed like good quality. Would have kept it if it looked like the picture. Sending it back right now.
on March 16, 2012
If you are thinking you are getting a "neon pink" colored watch, think again. It came as a pastel pink instead. There are a couple blemishes but for the price and the compliments that I've received so far... not a bad deal. I will purchase a couple more in different colors.
on June 8, 2013
These are my favorite watches. I have very sensitive skin and metal watches (even real silver/gold) make my wrists break out in this awful itchy rash so the silicone bands of these watches is wonderful. The color is very pretty and this watch actually came with the battery so it was ready to wear as soon as I opened it!
on October 21, 2012
I ordered 2 different shade pink watches from this seller and neither had a working battery. I have several Geneva watches in various colors and LOVE THEM. Once I get around to buying batteries, I will try my new pink ones out. This review is more about the seller. Other sellers do send working watches.
on July 27, 2012
These watches are so cute and for the price well made. I bought one of each color, because I wear cute t-shirts 99% of the time, so I now have matching watches for whatever I am wearing on a certain day.
on August 7, 2012
i m in love whit my new watch,the only problem is not working properly at all,maybe need new batterie :(
on June 17, 2013
I already bought a "hot pink" color watch and opted for this shade as well to better coordinate with like colors but I was very pleasantly surprised to find how vivid the color was on this one. another keeper! very nice color and craftsmanship. I now have about 17 watches and I'm loving every one.
on June 21, 2013
I'll probably be wearing this watch to the gym or something, it looks a little cheap to wear as a fashion statement, although it would probably look cute with some jeans and sneakers. For the money, its a good deal. Great seller, fast shipping.
on April 11, 2013
This is too large for a little girl, but for the "little girl" in all of us it will make you smile. The company is VERY prompt in shipping and delivery and even included an extra battery although the watch comes with one already installed.
on May 20, 2013
I just love this watch and the color is perfect. The first thing I do is check to see if its working and it is. Then I get my clear nail polish and brush it on the stones so they don't fall out. I've done that to all my other watches and they still look great.