5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price
the watches are cheap, yes! for for the price you get 3 decent everyday watches with comfortable silicone wristband and some bling just to make them cuter. So I think that if you're not too picky you'll like them. I have to say if you have a thin wrist you will probably not like them since they are big, a better fit for thicker wrists. I hope this helps!
Published on December 20, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Already broken
Black watch broke- face came off after only wearing a few times-guess I got what a paid for- cheap, cute watches
Published 19 months ago by Maria

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Silicone Band CZ Watch Set (Black, White, Red) (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars three watches almost for the price of one watch, October 6, 2012
My previous Geneva plastic band watches have faded, and I decided to buy 3 more in the red, white, and black colors. The red color is a little less red than I like, but overall I am pleased with these watches. The face is a little bigger than my previous Genevas watches, but I think the bigger face watches are in, right now. They are comfortable and do not scratch my small wrist, as a previous review noted that the watch was scratchy or uncomfortable...to that I say hog wash....anyway a good deal for three watches.

3.0 out of 5 stars Already broken, May 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good and inexpensive, December 7, 2012
reordered once about to order again...great gift for low price...good quality...for those peop;e that seem to help me all year

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design but battery quality is poor, November 29, 2013
I received lots of compliments about my watches but after 3 weeks of alternate usage only 1 is working now...the battery didn't last long. ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Watches - Nice, November 23, 2012
love the look ..... hope the straps hold up with wear but otherwise I'm very pleased. I like bling for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars So far So good!, April 24, 2013
Rebecca (Tacoma, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for a Mother's Day gift so I haven't sent it to my Mother yet, but it arrived in good condition and was well packed. I think she will enjoy them very much.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 of the 3 watches do not work, September 5, 2012
Bought these items to give as gifts. By the time I presented a gift, I found the items did not work. When I tried to return them, I was avised the period of time for returns had expired!

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes with everything, October 11, 2014
These watches are very pretty and feminine. I was not too sure about the silicone band because I was pretty sure it would look stupid (I am 46 for goodness sake) - but I was wrong...the bands are lovely, vibrant and comfortable. The stones around the watch do not wiggle in the channels and the numbers are big enough for me to see. I have no idea if they keep time, I only wear watches for the look - who uses watches for telling time anymore, right? BUT they are beautiful and definitely worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, January 15, 2014
Watches was sent missing the metal fastener which I had to have fix so I could wear it was not happy with this product