Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 20, 2012
the watches are cheap, yes! for for the price you get 3 decent everyday watches with comfortable silicone wristband and some bling just to make them cuter. So I think that if you're not too picky you'll like them. I have to say if you have a thin wrist you will probably not like them since they are big, a better fit for thicker wrists. I hope this helps!
11 comment54 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
My previous Geneva plastic band watches have faded, and I decided to buy 3 more in the red, white, and black colors. The red color is a little less red than I like, but overall I am pleased with these watches. The face is a little bigger than my previous Genevas watches, but I think the bigger face watches are in, right now. They are comfortable and do not scratch my small wrist, as a previous review noted that the watch was scratchy or uncomfortable...to that I say hog wash....anyway a good deal for three watches.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2013
Black watch broke- face came off after only wearing a few times-guess I got what a paid for- cheap, cute watches
on November 29, 2013
I received lots of compliments about my watches but after 3 weeks of alternate usage only 1 is working now...the battery didn't last long. ...
on December 7, 2012
reordered once about to order again...great gift for low price...good quality...for those peop;e that seem to help me all year
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2012
love the look ..... hope the straps hold up with wear but otherwise I'm very pleased. I like bling for sure
on January 15, 2014
Watches was sent missing the metal fastener which I had to have fix so I could wear it was not happy with this product
on February 7, 2014
These are excellent watches for the price. They look much more expensive than they really are. My only complaint is that the red watch is a little more of an burnt orange than red. But I rarely wear red so it isn't much of a problem for me. I would highly recommend these for stocking stuffers or last minute gifts.
on July 12, 2015
These are so cute! Awesome price, quick shipping! My daughter had the white one that was destroyed in water and these 3 as a set cost less than the one cost me by itself. What a great deal! I was so excited to find this deal that I bought 2, 1 set for each of my girls. Quick shipping.
on January 2, 2014
These watches looked great. They arrived on time and were packed well. The only problem I had was that the white one, which is main color I was planning on wearing, just can't seem to keep time. I have replaced the battery twice, but it always seems to be a couple hours off. The other two have worked great. I wash my hands about 50 times a day and no issue with water effecting them.