5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive but not cheap
works great looks cute.....a lot cheaper than Walmart or other discount stores. Easily cleaned (I'm a nurse) to eliminate bacteria
Published 13 months ago by Judith Cavender

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WATER RESISTANT
Published 20 months ago by DawnM54

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WATER RESISTANT, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Women's 6886.HotPink Pink Rubber Quartz Watch with Pink Dial (Watch)
This watch was pretty but it is definately not water resistant. I would't even get these watches if your going to sweat. Moisture gets in really easily and then they stop working. I don't know why they would say they are water resistant to 10 meters because it is not at all true. I got two of these watches, one for me and one for my daughter. The longest they lasted was a day and a half. If your looking for a good looking watch but are going to keep it dry it might be worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the $5, May 11, 2014
Deena M (Charleston WV) - See all my reviews
I wore this one time and the battery stopped working. Yes an extra battery was included, but I have long nails and the last thing I want or need to do is figure out how to get the back off to change a battery. I have seen many at this low price range so I would venture to say its this seller and not the actual product.

5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive but not cheap, January 27, 2014
Judith Cavender (Central Florida and beyond) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!!, April 19, 2014
Poor quality doesn't even work half the time! Was sent to me with an extra battery like the new it was a very disapointing watch! I wouldn't even give it one state but I had no choice in posting it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift, April 16, 2014
Was a gift for a 12-year-old. She put it on immediately and said she liked it. It was difficult to tell if she was just being polite or sincere,

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 3, 2014
love the product, fast shipping, good price, would use this seller again Pink my favorite color fun to change watches to fit your mood and a great price

3.0 out of 5 stars hot pink watch, March 25, 2014
i like this watch and it looks good when i wear my jeans. i had got this watch for my daughter but i wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, February 9, 2014
This is a good product for the cost. I recommend it to anybody for purchase. Also a very good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 6, 2014
I bought this watch, but I think its a little bright for me. This will make a great gift for someone in my family a little younger than myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars fashion watch, December 27, 2013
loving the color and great gift color goes. gift arrived on time and as expected. will recommend this to family and friends.