5.0 out of 5 stars love these watches
Published on December 31, 2012 by Nanci Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratched and Damaged
Purchased two of these in different colors and both of them came damaged/notably scratched. Was only reimbursed for 1 of them.
Published on June 27, 2012 by Andrew Dove

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratched and Damaged, June 27, 2012
Andrew Dove (MORRISTOWN, NEW JERSEY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Geneva Platinum Women's 6886.Orange Orange Rubber Quartz Watch with Orange Dial (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Worked, May 24, 2011
Watch arrived in non-working condition. Didn't bother to return it given the price and the fact I lost the packing slip. Don't bother ordering.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but.., August 30, 2012
clocks work well but are Chinese and fade with use. in my opinion you can buy but knowing it will not last long in an optimal state.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these watches, December 31, 2012
I have 7 of these style watches in various colors. I just recently got this orange one (I'm collecting them) I have loved them since I got my first one. they are fun and playful watches with a large face. They are inexpensive but so far haven't had any issues with any of them. My only complaint is that I can't choose the shipper I HATE UPS as the have "misplaced" (said they delivered but never did) 2 watches that I had to get reimbursed for and then reorder. I wish I this company would choose FED Ex for shipping I've never had trouble with Fed Ex only UPS. I also have prime so I love that I get them right away.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Color, October 19, 2011
I ordered this watch for my 27 year old daughter, and she loves it. The color is vibrant and I might have to order one for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars buy it elsewhere, November 22, 2012
i got this for $5 from chinatown. it's cheaper. so don't waste your time, just go out and buy one.

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN!, October 17, 2012
Just received the watch today and it is broken. The watch hands spin whenever the watch is moved so it does not tell time. Returning this item first thing tomorrow. Very disappointed as this was to be a Christmas gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Geneva Platinum Women's Orange Rubber Quartz Watch, March 18, 2012
This is a fun color for a watch. Band is perfect length. The face is easy to read. It's stylish and the IN color for the summer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work upon arrival. Don't know, December 10, 2013
Don't work. Might need a new battery. Do they test these. I need to send it back. Or send me a battery or new one

5.0 out of 5 stars love, December 8, 2013
worth it very much. love the color and good to wear with outfits.pops colors that you are wearing with it to match