Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: White Geneva Crystal Rhinestone Large Face Watch with Silicone Jelly Link Band
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 1, 2013
This is a pretty good watch, and I do mean pretty literally. The rhinestones have stayed in place and it hasn't gotten very dirty. If anything gets on it, the rubber makes it easy to clean. I bought this watch for nursing school, and the size is a little too big for my purposes. However, the ticking of the sweep hand is audible a foot away, so makes for easy use in my workplace (pulse readings, etc), but could be annoying for others. It's a little uncomfortable, but I'm not used to wearing a watch. Overall, I like it.
on June 3, 2013
Well I finally wore this for the first time yesterday...It went well with my dress....It could have been a little bit smaller....but that may have been me misjudging the face size in accordance with the size of my wrist. Pretty nice watch, you can dress it up or down. It has been ticking since it arrived few months ago. I have worn it for a full day with no issues....I will update if anything changes.
on April 5, 2013
Before buying this watch, I read the reviews and became skeptical but couldn't resist due to the price. I have not encountered anything wrong with the watch yet besides getting numerous compliments on it. Goes perfect for many outfits!
on March 6, 2014
I fell in love with this style after watching The Blind Side. My local accessory stores sold them for $10-$20 dollars! I was in a transition of not ever wearing watches and wearing them. I could not justify spending $20 on a watch that I don't even know if it would hold up/get discolored/gems falling out. When I saw this I had to get it! I have prime shipping and I ordered up to the next day option. We are going on vacation and I really hate when people are forever looking at their phone! I did not want to be one of 'those' people just to check time. The white matches everything you could possibly own! It says that the band is rubber, but it is that soft feeling rubber where it almost feels like suede. Anyway, I hope this review helps. I will definitely buy this again if I need to. For 6 bucks! Heck Yes!
on March 30, 2014
This is my 2nd purchase of this watch, I loved the first--comfortable, fits narrow wrists, stylish. I got this watch for temporary use because I didn't want to forfeit $70 to change batteries in my Fossil watch (takes 3 batteries). I wore this rubber watch everyday for 5 months until the battery died with no visible signs of wear or tear. Incredible for a $8 watch!! ...Which is why I purchased a new white one, as well as a few other colors.
on March 29, 2013
Buy this watch! I'm gonna buy one in every color, if they have it. Fast delivery! Would recommend for an everyday watch. It's super cute!
on May 10, 2013
Love this watch! It is exactly as described in product details. Lightweight, comfortable, and beautiful. Have recieved many compliments on this watch from co workers and patients!
on October 19, 2013
I chose this rating because it is a "cheap" watch. It isn't Micheal Kors or anything. Although I love it so far. Beautiful, shiny and exactly what I expected. The rubber band, does transfer color from materials, lint, black wool etc... But it looks expensive and I have a ton of complements on it so far. We will see how the rhinestones hold up. For a 4 $ watch it is pretty awesome, You can't even find that price on canal st in New York. So I say for 4 $ how can you go wrong? Also the shipping was super fast and the company is great to deal with. I would def buy this watch again!
on March 15, 2014
Purchased two of these models of watches. The measurement was in accurate. The case measures approximately 38mm, not including the crown. (One arrived with a broken crown and was returned). My wife likes this watch very much. The quality is low, but the price is set appropriately. It's stylish and comfortable. Don't expect the initial battery to last very long. I'm also not sure that the watch will look good after a year of wear, so consider it to be disposable if it's worn very often.
on August 30, 2013
This watch looks very pretty on my daughter's wrist, though it's a bit too clunky. For the great price, you are still getting a rubber watch, but unless you know that it's rubber, you can't tell. The shipping was fast and the product is pretty for a teenager. I wouldn't buy a rubber watch for myself, but I am happy with the watch for my teenage daughter. And, she's happy, which makes it all worthwhile.