Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now DOTD

on February 1, 2013
This is a pretty good watch, and I do mean pretty literally. The rhinestones have stayed in place and it hasn't gotten very dirty. If anything gets on it, the rubber makes it easy to clean. I bought this watch for nursing school, and the size is a little too big for my purposes. However, the ticking of the sweep hand is audible a foot away, so makes for easy use in my workplace (pulse readings, etc), but could be annoying for others. It's a little uncomfortable, but I'm not used to wearing a watch. Overall, I like it.
on March 29, 2013
Buy this watch! I'm gonna buy one in every color, if they have it. Fast delivery! Would recommend for an everyday watch. It's super cute!
on April 5, 2013
Before buying this watch, I read the reviews and became skeptical but couldn't resist due to the price. I have not encountered anything wrong with the watch yet besides getting numerous compliments on it. Goes perfect for many outfits!
on May 10, 2013
Love this watch! It is exactly as described in product details. Lightweight, comfortable, and beautiful. Have recieved many compliments on this watch from co workers and patients!
on June 3, 2013
Well I finally wore this for the first time yesterday...It went well with my dress....It could have been a little bit smaller....but that may have been me misjudging the face size in accordance with the size of my wrist. Pretty nice watch, you can dress it up or down. It has been ticking since it arrived few months ago. I have worn it for a full day with no issues....I will update if anything changes.
on July 28, 2013
The watch looks really nice. And I put it on set the time and realized a hour hours later that is was still set for the same time the watch doesn't actually work!
on March 20, 2015
Took over a month to finally get it and when I did it didn't work. Even took it to a local jewelry store and they had no luck fixing it. Waste of money.
on December 30, 2012
The insert keeping the battery from being activated wasn't in place. I like the watch, but wonder if it will even last a year.
on August 17, 2015
Love it but wish it came with battery installed. Still havnt figured out how to put it in. No directions were included
on November 5, 2012
Was great for the first month or so but than the winder broke off making it impossible to change to the correct time.