Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 10, 2013
This is great watch. Light-weight and easy to wear. Looks good too. But the color started fading after about 3 months. Now it looks almost silver after I bought it one year ago. But good for everyday use.
on January 19, 2013
I often buy inexpensive watches for work, since they get broken easily by my special needs students. It is nice, and looks like I paid a lot more than I did. It will fit the bill for me.
on December 18, 2012
It fits perfect. I hope everyone have an amazing Christmas & a safe New Years. Don't forget to put god in your table for everything.
on February 3, 2013
This is good watch for the money. It is priced very reasonable. I would liked to have a name like lalvani so that people will buy more
on June 19, 2012
I really like this watch. It does not look cheap and I get a lot of compliments on it. I would def recommend.
on November 9, 2012
I almost bought a watch just like this for $250, but instead found this one and is JUST as good of quality for a FRACTION of the cost. I've received a ton of compliments and have been wearing it every day.
on May 12, 2011
I order this watch thinking it was a little darker gold, however it is true to the picture, it is a light gold. I would recommend it if you like light gold. All in all I am okay with my purchase.
on May 29, 2013
There are some items that you pay for and it doesn't matter how cheap it is, because they still look good and they are in good condition. I ordered this and the moment it came out the bag it was already broken and rusted. The screws were loose and falling out. I was very disappointed and dissatisfied. I don't understand how a product can be shipped under those conditions. A friend of mines also ordered this particular, I am not sure if it was from the same seller, but she also had some issues with the watch. I really liked it and figured let me give it a shot. Again, I am not sure if it was from the same seller, but either way I am disappointed.

I contacted the seller and the seller stated that there was some type of storm in Dallas and that USPS did let them know that packages could be damaged. If that is the case, then I believe some type of mass email should have been sent out to those who purchased anything during that particular time to let us 'the buyers' know that there is a possibility our products will be damaged.
on July 21, 2013
This watch is way too large for my wrist. I do have pretty small wrists, which is normally not a problem because you can take out some links. I tried several times and cannot remove any of the links. I thought I was getting a steal but all I got was a watch that was meant for a giant!
The seller was very fast with the shipping, and i received it faster than expected. I only wish the product would have lived up to my expectations.
The hands in the middle also don't move any it looks really bad the way that is it just frozen like that.
on March 10, 2013
Ok so originally I wanted the women's Xoxo gold watch. But for some stupid reason amazon said it couldn't be shipped and it was in stock. So Idk. But any who i still really wanted a watch so I thought what the heak guess I'll get this one.. And I wasn't expecting it to be as nice as the other one.. But I was def wrong! This was just what I was looking for! Very pretty and expensive looking for such a cheap price. Might have not been the watch I wanted but I couldn't be happier about this buy! :) looooooove it.