on April 7, 2014
This watch is cute and perfect for summer. Had to contact the seller about removing links and was given a quick response, so that was appreciated.

The only thing is that I couldn't remove the links myself--I had to go to a place in the mall and it cost me $10.
on November 12, 2013
This watch is great. I get tons of compliments everytime I wear it !!!!! I ordered one 6 months ago and I am currently ordering a second as a gift for my boyfriend's sister bc she loved it so much. Great quality watch for the price!! The links can be taken out just like any other watch you buy from any jeweler. The face is large, but it is exactly the look that is in style right now!! Beautiful watch!!! Best accessory I bought all summer!!
on May 3, 2014
A great go-to watch when you want a splash of color while you still get the big classic look and performance of a great timepiece. This one is a no-brainer--- comfortable to wear, a large face for an easy read, and very reliable time-keeping. I'd buy more colors if they were available.
on August 31, 2014
Like the watch. Has some weight to it. Love the Carrie. The watch is a little big, but I set read. Delivered was a day late but packaging was great.Recommend for son with a larger wrist as I don't think it can be adjusted.
on May 27, 2014
Was skeptical when I purchased this watch but when I received it I was very satisfied. For the price it was big bold and I love the color they also come in lots of colors.
on May 20, 2014
excellent product, good quality and meets the expectations, color and design, the finish is the expected price ratio and very good article
on January 6, 2015
This watch lasted 2 days before the glass broke waste of money, very pretty but not worth the money
on April 1, 2015
It's really big but it looks beatiful! It's color is the same as the color in the picture.
on January 29, 2015
2 years later, this watch still looks and works like new
on April 21, 2015
Too large for a women, should've been for men

See 1 answered question