4.0 out of 5 stars I love it :)
It doesn't look cheap. It's not like a real rise gold, but definitively not like a true gold either. It was pretty big, but there's a million YouTube tutorials on how to fix this. The buyer was super helpful, since my package arrived a bit later than expected. If you're looking for something cute and inexpensive, go for it :)
Published 15 months ago by Danni

1.0 out of 5 stars Bling it
This was a disappointment...the image looks quite nice but in reality, it looked like cheap bling (is that redundant?). The band was sized for a man, I think
Published 17 months ago by darnell watson

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it :), March 23, 2013
This review is from: Geneva Platinum 9245 Women's Decorative Chronograph Style Link Watch - Rose Gold (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bling it, January 23, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars too cheap, February 9, 2014
It oxidated right away, meaning it rotted. I couldnt wear it. This thing is making me write more, how rude.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect Michael Kors knock off at the perfect price. I love all the compliments I get daily., September 22, 2013
This is the perfect Michael Kors rose gold knock off at the perfect price !! I love the daily compliments !!

4.0 out of 5 stars too small, January 3, 2013
too small for my wrist, looks like the MK watches, I just wish it were big enough for me. so I had to send it back and quickly they were able to refund me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Geneva, July 10, 2012
Beautiful watch. Perfect alternate for Michael Kors..I get asked all the time is it an expensive watch because it is so elegant..

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, May 5, 2014
Very nice looking for the first month tarnished and is cheaply made. Spend a little more money and get something you can rock for at least a year.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quit working, March 16, 2014
I bought this watch and after 5 months it stop working. I changed the battery and nothing.... It would work every once in while and then stop and actually tick back and fourth at same second mark(like if it stopped on the 20 second mark it would tick from 19-20-19-20 back and fourth) I would not recommend if you are looking for a watch to long any longer than 5 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, February 28, 2014
i love my watch! I've worn it just about every day since I purchased it...still ticking! Great buy, price and quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO WORTH IT!, December 24, 2013
I wear this all the time! It was one link too big, but that was easy to remove (got someone to do it). SO WORTH IT! I have gotten so many compliments and people want to know where I got it. I am so happy! Thank you.

Rate and Discover Movies