Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 23, 2013
It doesn't look cheap. It's not like a real rise gold, but definitively not like a true gold either. It was pretty big, but there's a million YouTube tutorials on how to fix this. The buyer was super helpful, since my package arrived a bit later than expected. If you're looking for something cute and inexpensive, go for it :)
on March 16, 2014
I bought this watch and after 5 months it stop working. I changed the battery and nothing.... It would work every once in while and then stop and actually tick back and fourth at same second mark(like if it stopped on the 20 second mark it would tick from 19-20-19-20 back and fourth) I would not recommend if you are looking for a watch to long any longer than 5 months.
on January 23, 2013
This was a disappointment...the image looks quite nice but in reality, it looked like cheap bling (is that redundant?). The band was sized for a man, I think
on December 24, 2013
I wear this all the time! It was one link too big, but that was easy to remove (got someone to do it). SO WORTH IT! I have gotten so many compliments and people want to know where I got it. I am so happy! Thank you.
on January 3, 2013
too small for my wrist, looks like the MK watches, I just wish it were big enough for me. so I had to send it back and quickly they were able to refund me.
on September 22, 2013
This is the perfect Michael Kors rose gold knock off at the perfect price !! I love the daily compliments !!
on February 9, 2014
It oxidated right away, meaning it rotted. I couldnt wear it. This thing is making me write more, how rude.
on October 21, 2013
This product was very bulky. The rose gold coating faded off very quickly and left large spots of revealed material underneath. It also made my wrist hurt when I wore it so it must have something to do with the material. It can't be good for your body. The only reason I have this product 2 stars instead of 1 is because of how inexpensive it was. You get what you pay for.
on October 20, 2013
This watch looks good (actually garnered a few compliments), and feels quite heavy on the wrist, but after 3 weeks of use the dial on the side came completely off, rendering it useless. Please also note that the buttons on the side are purely decorative. Amazon has great prices on these products, but next time I'd rather put the $10 towards a higher quality watch.
on October 23, 2014
Heavy, which I should have expected. The links were easy to take out and put back in. The only thing was the knob on the side that changes the time falls off if you aren't paying attention.