Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 12, 2014
Normal watches have a notch on the back where you can pop off the back to put in the battery. Not the this watch, I spent hours and many different knives, screw drivers anything I could find to pop off the back. I finally gave up. It was pretty.
on October 14, 2013
At first this was a nice imitation watch loved the color but after a few wearings it began to turn black and was unsuitable for wear.
on July 23, 2012
THE WATCH IS TRENDY AND CUTE JUST WHAT I WANTED,LOVE HOW IT LOOKS WITH MY OUTFITS.THE ROSE GOLD LOOKS NICE AND SHEEK WITH DRESSES I WEAR OUT OR TO GO SHOPPING.
on November 4, 2012
This watch looks exactly as pictured. It is for a Christmas gift, and I expect the recipient to be very happy!! :o)
on December 13, 2012
Love this watch! Looks even more beautiful in person and doesn't break the bank buying it! I get compliments on it all the time!
on January 8, 2014
Took about a week and a half but so worth it! I don't usually write reviews but its gorgeous...I also ordered the gold watch...looks exactly as pictured...nothing bad to say! Hopefully they remain in great condition! I would definitely recommend ordering them instead of buying those expensive ones that look exactly the same in the store.. :)
on November 21, 2013
the bracelet lock broke, I cant wear it
can you replace it . Geneva rhinestone copper. the lock fell apart
I purchase on January, 2013 it last me 2 weeks. please inform me if you can replace it with a different model.
on November 26, 2013
its my very favorite out of every watch I ever owned. its BEAUTIFUL and classy. I get compliments all the time. i love rose gold. or copper or platinum whatever you wanna call it i don't care
on November 14, 2013
Bought for a Christmas gift - very pleasantly surprised at the color and quality. Looks like a really expensive watch. I am so pleased.
on September 27, 2013
faced of the watch is too large. this is not a women's watch. waste of money. do waste money on this. Unless you have a large body size.